400w HPS, 3 Topped Plants

Yah thats true. Buyin em shit only chills them out for a day max IF they like it.

I've been through the whole jewelry thing with the wife, she loves the stuff! She'd be very nice for a while, but I'd be broke! What's the point in it all? Women like it so they can 'feel' good when they put it on when you take them out, but when your broke, you don't go out very much!
No sense in it at all.

just picked a couple smaller nugs off the soil plants... some mature more .
This was picked 1.5-2 weeks early, Trichs almost entirely cloudy. just trying to help the bigger nugs out
Picture_0427.JPG

I think what TS says with his response is that you have to work with them and mold them into something valuable to you. Who knows what that is as that is totally up to you. We are all a package deal both good and bad and what we are good and bad at changes depending on the circumstances. It's a wonder we get along enough to procreate! LOL! They don't call it "working" on your relationship for nothing!

I'm the guy singing kaioke (sp) and drinking tequilla shots! Tequilla has a weird effect on me. Sort of pushes me back to what many people would call normal. Feels weird!

Trust me, we would get along good together lol. I end up with too many random girls when I go drinking shots. Last time I woke up in some strange bed completely naked and in someone elses bed, before I realized where I was I noticed something was moving next to me!!! It was a beached whale!. I actually have a pretty good poker face but I couldn't help to shiver and cringe when I saw her. I very nice said, "hey, how long you been up" and she says "about 2 hours, I've just been starring at you." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still shivering from that.

Trust me, we would get along good together lol. I end up with too many random girls when I go drinking shots. Last time I woke up in some strange bed completely naked and in someone elses bed, before I realized where I was I noticed something was moving next to me!!! It was a beached whale!. I actually have a pretty good poker face but I couldn't help to shiver and cringe when I saw her. I very nice said, "hey, how long you been up" and she says "about 2 hours, I've just been starring at you." NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im still shivering from that.

Your taking me back down memory lane C5, I worked as a bouncer for 5 years in Chicago when I was in my very early 20's, I've done what you described too many times. Fortunately, I was able to recover and continue my quest for a better one the next night! Sometimes I succeeded and sometimes it was worse! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom