400w HPS, 3 Topped Plants

Thanks guys! I think I did win it fairly, but I think everyone had friends vote for them. Alright time to go check on the girls. Light is getting here tomorrow, gonna put it up wednesday

Glad to hear about the light! I also will be doing some life altering stuff to mine later today, some bending! Cross your fingers for me so I don't break anything!

Worst thing that could happen is you have a clone. Have some water in a cup close by. You're not gonna snap it. Crack, crack, use your thumb to push it in the direction you want it to fall while holding onto the bottom of the plant. If it doesn't bend at first, try just a little more pressure and see if that works. Keep in mine that if your don't crack it hard enough it will be back up to almost upright in a day. Try for a 60-90 degree bend.

Worst thing that could happen is you have a clone. Have some water in a cup close by. You're not gonna snap it. Crack, crack, use your thumb to push it in the direction you want it to fall while holding onto the bottom of the plant. If it doesn't bend at first, try just a little more pressure and see if that works. Keep in mine that if your don't crack it hard enough it will be back up to almost upright in a day. Try for a 60-90 degree bend.

I will follow your instructions MC,:thanks:

******Crossing*******
Thanks for the crossing!:thanks:

Biggest colas

Light bleached Purple haze.
php8LSMPTPM.jpg

Bagseed, TW

phpN35x43PM.jpg

THANKS EVERYONE!

Okay guys. I just got threw with the veg closet. The plants have been under the light for 15min now. It will be interesting to see how the do in the next couple weeks. The light was a perfect fit for the closet. I need a fan to recirculate the air in the room.
Picture_0582.jpg

Picture_0573.jpg

Picture_0566.jpg

And the new soil girls/mothers. Three are growing good for 1/2 gal pots and very lacking light.. 2 65w cfls = 8400lumes. New light is 40,000lumes. The three big girls are ~16" tall.
Picture_0556.jpg

Back
Top Bottom