Purple Kush In NorCal

You know all those motivational posters that came out several years back? Looking at Julie in your grow room, I saw a single word that fit it exactly.

FREEDOM

Hey swamp...Thanks for the shout back. For sure the purps have been a mainstay here in N. Cali and still not sure why. Definately hearty strains. Pert near bullet proof for indoor or outdoor also and hardly (if any) bugs durin my runs, again, inside or out. If ya get a chance, work with some Grandaddy Purple. It's my med of choice for all occasions. Easy grower (very forgiving and straight forward results) and yields some truly amazing buds. All the Kush varieties are great also. Would like a crack at growing some Master Kush but dont run across the clones very often.

BTW- The other prevalent med in my neck of the woods up here is the black afgani. It's does well as an outside adventure here due to the cooler coastal climate and 6+ footers are pretty much the norm. A rangy plant, it tends to need a lot of propping up and branch tyin durin flower( big flowers). But man, for some reason, I fight a constant battle with the mites. For some reason, they love the strain. Anyway, thanks again...:peace: peace n good luck MF

Does Julie know that she is famous ? lol
I would like more to join the club to , but for now ...there are just few of us . bumer...
Famous??? Hell no, she doesn't even know I'm posting her pictures. Ok, I'm just kidding, she knows, but I can't tell her she has a fan club, it will go to her head. Ha.
I've got to tell you Haze, your lady is pretty damned awesome too. I hope she graces the pages of your journal again soon.
tits n tops...what a wonderful combination.......
Indeed.
You know all those motivational posters that came out several years back? Looking at Julie in your grow room, I saw a single word that fit it exactly.
FREEDOM
Hey munki, I agree, set those puppies free.
Hey swamp...Thanks for the shout back. For sure the purps have been a mainstay here in N. Cali and still not sure why. Definately hearty strains. Pert near bullet proof for indoor or outdoor also and hardly (if any) bugs durin my runs, again, inside or out. If ya get a chance, work with some Grandaddy Purple. It's my med of choice for all occasions. Easy grower (very forgiving and straight forward results) and yields some truly amazing buds. All the Kush varieties are great also. Would like a crack at growing some Master Kush but dont run across the clones very often.

BTW- The other prevalent med in my neck of the woods up here is the black afgani. It's does well as an outside adventure here due to the cooler coastal climate and 6+ footers are pretty much the norm. A rangy plant, it tends to need a lot of propping up and branch tyin durin flower( big flowers). But man, for some reason, I fight a constant battle with the mites. For some reason, they love the strain. Anyway, thanks again...:peace: peace n good luck MF
Hey Medifreddie, I had some Grandaddy Purple in my outdoor grow, but it got swallowed up by a much faster growing Romulan. My mistake, I planted them too close together. I too struggle with mites, but only indoors. I hate those little bastards.
+rep for the tits!
Very pretty lady. Doesn't she get a little sticky?
Thanks for the +rep boxpipe, nothin wrong with sticky. ;-)
Wow Julie is looking great...love when she hangs her apparel on things in grow room A+....Sorry had to go back and see how the other Ladies are doing...forgot to look first time. You go girls! :cheer:
Hahaha, thanks Tunes.
reminds me of that m-n-m song ASS LIKE THAT, thank you for sharing and thank Julie for baring.
peace :cheer:
No prob fluroman.
Nice crop through and through..
That girl's body is pure sugar.
Thanks THM.
As in to the southernmost point in the USA. Yes Julie has her fans from all over the globe. Mahalos Swamp. Your efforts are done in fine taste as always.
Thanks Cherma, we try to keep it discrete and tasteful, but most of all we have fun with it.

Outdoor Update:

F-13, so far not a big yielder, but it looks hella cool.
1820Small.jpg

1824Small.jpg

Grapefruit Diesel, not the best pic
1854Small.jpg

Romulan
1818Small.jpg

Grape Punch
1826Small.jpg

beautiful girls swampgas...........peace bros

You will have your own little med shop with all those outdoor plants. Oh, I envy that. I'll vicariously live through you in the mean time. Thanks for sharing them.

beautiful girls swampgas...........peace bros
Thanks brider.
Those ladies are looking amazing, nice and fat flowers, great, job
Thanks sonzor.
The outdoor garden is looking fantastic!
That F13 does look cool. How does it smell?
Diesel has got some nice colors too.
Romulan and Grape are knotting up real good.
:goodjob::popcorn:
Thanks tricome, the F-13 smells dank and super potent. Even though it's not as heavy with buds, I have a special fondness for her.
You will have your own little med shop with all those outdoor plants. Oh, I envy that. I'll vicariously live through you in the mean time. Thanks for sharing them.
Ha, that's the idea munki. If you ever come to NorCal... I share.
damn those ladies are super models..
Well Butcher, they are tall, but not so slender. ;-)
:goodjob:Wow! those are beautiful.... Thumbs up since I can't rep you anymore.:goodjob:
Thanks sisco, I'll take the thumbs.
i want to see bush pan down where are the new pics man it all looks so good i can't wait
New pics are right here PAchamama, I can't show too much of the outdoor grow, my partners are a little nervous about my posting them here.

Outdoor Update:

Sorry for using this journal to post the outdoor grow. It's just that I have been spending most of my time there and I am too busy to start another journal right now. I will post a Purple Kush update soon.

The little Grapefruit Diesel was harvested on Saturday.
The buds are sitting on a turkey platter.
1883Small.jpg

1880Small.jpg

1882Small.jpg

Here's a shot of our drying cabinets. They are wardrobe boxes from U-haul.
1892Small.jpg

1893Small.jpg

1890Small.jpg

1887Small.jpg

The Grapefruit Diesel was the first to come in, which kind of surprised me.
Here are a select few shots of the remaining outdoor crop.

F-13
1898Small.jpg

1915Small.jpg

Grape Punch
1907Small.jpg

Romulan
1919Small.jpg

1921Small.jpg

Grape Punch w/ Romulan in background.
1922Small.jpg

I'd love to have a platter like that on my thanksgiving table. Forget the food..just give me a table full of paraphenalia and I'm all set.

Julie is gorgeous, and your grow is fantastic as always, swampgas. :cheer:

Peace and good growing :hippy:

Nice looking harvest and those plants look awesome, Great pics too. Also love the wardrobe boxes for the dry, going to have to get me a couple of those for sure...

Back
Top Bottom