Caramelicious / PC Grow/ First Time (Need Help!)

Re: Caramelicious/pcgrow/ first time (will need help!)

Day 5: they are looking a little skinny is there anyway i can beef them up?

1_51.jpg

2_51.jpg

No,

wouldn't change a thing - and they need their 6h darkness/day. They are now a little bit closer to the bulbs, aren't they? You may want to get them even closer - just a couple of inches away.

It would help if you then make a overview picture to help us getting to your problem.

Kind Regards

Raubtier

yeah definitely get the lights closer.. With those lights, light intensity is lost very quickly, so the amount of usable light the plant gets is very low.. Keep the bulbs an inch or two above the plant tops and it should stop stretching so much.

so one of the rockwools started getting really dry, where as the other was didnt. this was the one that the seed was a little high to start so i think the reason is the roots arnt as deep down yet. today was reservoir refill day so hopefully that will raise the water enough for it to get some water. also i poured a little water over the rockwool to help it out a bit.

Looking good, buddy. I'm doing a pcgrow as well - I'm using dirt though. I had one plant that streched, and it's coming through pretty well. I think you'll be alright. Your case looks good, a lot better than mine does. I wish you luck and if you want any reference you can check out my journal to compare size and such.

Sure you want to LST your first time out? Advice I've seen is to just do a regular grow, so you can see what the plant does - to kind of get a benchmark. I'm sure you want to get the most out of your plant and you're going to do what you feel like you're capable of. I was going to LST or SCRoG my first time out, but after reading that advice, I decided to just let them grow. Just passing that along as the info is out there. Good luck, buddy.

Back
Top Bottom