Caramelicious / PC Grow/ First Time (Need Help!)

Re: Caramelicious/pcgrow/ first time (will need help!)

phpseVD43AM.jpg

currently, i just placed the seeds into the soaked rockwool. there was about a quarter inch root, i tried to get them as far down as i could, but i didnt want to use any pressure, one is about a centimeter down and the other one you can just see the top of the seed in the rockwool. Also, should i be using 1 lightbulb at this point? or still darkness.

Let me help you out with the image posting bro..

Once you upload a photo to your gallery, click on the image to view it. Once you're in the large view of the image, you just need the image path to display it on the forums.

FireFox: Right click the image, click "copy image location"
IE: Right click the image, click properties, copy the image path from there.

Then when you're posting, you just wrap the image url with the IMG tags like this:

Code:
[img] [/img]

If you're in advanced view, you can click the little portrait icon and paste the URL of your image. It will generate the IMG code for you

EDIT: nm, looks like you got it down[/b][/code]

currently, i just placed the seeds into the soaked rockwool. there was about a quarter inch root, i tried to get them as far down as i could, but i didnt want to use any pressure, one is about a centimeter down and the other one you can just see the top of the seed in the rockwool. Also, should i be using 1 lightbulb at this point? or still darkness.

You can put the light on them that way when the first leaves appear, it has light. I see you're using CFL's, you can get them very close to the plants and get great results from it. What wattage are those bulbs?

I will make mention of the foil you're using in the case. This can create hot spots, and doesn't really reflect light very well.. If you can, get some mylar for the inside, it reflects light really well.. If you're unable to get any, you can paint it white, or line it with white paper.. Just be careful to not set yourself up for a fire waiting to happen.

Hi xEric420x :ciao: That's a great stealth set up, and I think you're doing great. Here's a few answers to some of those questions of yours.
You should leave your light @ 18/6. Fox Farm has great nutes, I would just recommend going half strength the first few feedings, and don't start until your plants are about 2-3 weeks old. Well, its a little too early still, but I can see that seed cracked so that IS a positive start ;) Instead of placing any paper stuff on the walls, you can paint them flat white, which aides in reflecting pretty well. Keep up the good work!

EDIT You're going to want to get that seed placed in the rockwool cube a tad bit more for sure. Just be really light to the touch and you should be fine.

Hi XEric420X,

before thinking of training, you should guarantee that your seedlings get enough light and wind. They look to high and thin for me. If you don't react, they may topple.

*) How far are your seedlings away from the bulbs?
*) Is the wind hitting the seedlings? They should dangle a bit.

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Why are you just running 1 of your 4 bulbs? Give 'em fire! What's the distance, anyway? Your may want to get closer - you could put something under your hydro. That would also help the fan to give your seedlings a stronger stern.

Kind Regards

Raubtier.

Back
Top Bottom