Punk Rock Caramelicious - First Grow

Here's the pics...

Punkrockguy hung them up in this box for transportation...
GOPR0009.JPG

GOPR00101.JPG

And this is our harvest...

GOPR0013.JPG

GOPR0014.JPG

We still aren't sure what we have. Punkrockguy gave it a test drive after curing for a few days and it seems to be good, he says it's on a the mild side though. Part of why we aren't sure is because we think we ended up with only one Caramelicious. :/ We're ordering seeds from a different place next time and marking what's what (yeah, we didn't think to do that until it was too late) so we know exactly what's what. We also don't know how much we got, as we don't have a scale. Still trying to figure out what to do about that, as we can't afford to buy one right now.

Just took a hit myself. Just one, cause I get stoned pretty easily. I feel pretty good, not too stoned. Think two hits would have me on the couch for the rest of the day. Er, not that I'm not there already. But anyway, yeah. I think this is some good stuff. :)

Thanks, I think I may have been premature with my opinion though. The results have been pretty uneven. Some buds are very weak, others are better, but the high isn't very long lasting, only a couple of hours. Pretty sure it was just harvested too early. We're ordering some more seeds tomorrow from a different place and this time we have a lot more time, so that won't happen again.
We're gonna make hash out of most of it I think.

Move went ok, still trying to get settled in. We'll be using our laundry "room" for growing since we have no washer and dryer. We got C99 this time and they threw in a Critical Cheese and a Deep Cheese. Things should go a lot better this time. Seeds just arrived today and we are going on vacation Sunday so we'll plant them when we get back next weekend.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom