Punk Rock Grow #2 - C99

Yup...we do ;)

Been really busy so I didn't get to take any pictures during the drying process. But here's after drying. According to our scale we have a little less than two ounces. Disappointing, but this is still more pot than I have ever seen in person before lol. We're not sure if this is a typical yield for 5 plants of this strain, or if they needed more light.

They're curing til next Thursday, after which one of us will give a review.

IMG_45934.JPG

IMG_45944.JPG

IMG_45953.JPG

Congratulations on the harvest! Yes you're right, THAT is 2oz more herb than you previously had :high-five: In any case, I'll always see my harvests as a win!

Now remind me, you used CFL lighting throughout flowering as well right? If that's the case, you can always expect the same consistency with low penetrating lights such as CFLs and T5s. They are great for a vegetative cycle, but if you really want those buds to fatten up, then an HID is in your future ;)

From my experience growing with CFLs, I always produced 'airy' buds, now depending on strain, you might get a few dense ones here and there, but overall, the yield will be less.

congratulations on your harvest! Cinderella 99 usually produces large amounts of yield with other lighting. Compact Florescent Lights produce small yields compared to other forms of lighting. you may want to increase the yields of your future grows with either a High Intensity Discharge light or a LED light system.

Thanks guys...can you give me some links to each kind? I remember now someone recommending different lighting during flowering, but I don't think they mentioned what kind.

I have some new pics of the Deep Cheese, as well as new pics of our new plants that I will post on the new thread. Lemme get those uploaded and I'll be right back. PunkRockGuy just gave the C99 a test run, he'll give a review here in a few.

ok....not real sure how to write a review.....

VERY sticky buds covered in sugar....a bit "flowery" around the edges....but they have a really firm center...

i took 2 hits from a standard size bong....i could feel the beginnings of a buzz during the first hit, but it was really mild and stayed mild until about 3 minutes after the first hit....then its as if i got hit by a sativa train......its not a body high at all. its all in the head....its a happy high with a fair bit of creativity....

the smoke was mild (not harsh) and very grapefruity....

hows that?

I own Lumatek digital dimable ballasts in 400 watt and 1000 watt that can run either Metal Halide or High Pressure Sodium light bulbs. you will have to decide on what wattage you are interested in, the more light you can supply the better for your yield. my ballasts have the rectangular Sunlight Supply Inc style connector. I use cooltube air cooled reflectors with inline fans to remove the heat from my grow areas. I have yet to review a LED light but you can check several of the forum sponsors.

here is where i bought my Lumatek digital dimable ballasts from

Lumatek Lighting | Lumatek Leads the World in Lighting Products

Lumatek Digital Ballasts

Lumatek Air Cooled Ballast

Ultragrow Cool Tube Reflector 6"

this is where I purchased my light bulbs from

https://www.1000bulbs.com category grow-light-bulbs

forum sponsors where you can see the LED light company's

Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ®

ok....not real sure how to write a review.....

VERY sticky buds covered in sugar....a bit "flowery" around the edges....but they have a really firm center...

i took 2 hits from a standard size bong....i could feel the beginnings of a buzz during the first hit, but it was really mild and stayed mild until about 3 minutes after the first hit....then its as if i got hit by a sativa train......its not a body high at all. its all in the head....its a happy high with a fair bit of creativity....

the smoke was mild (not harsh) and very grapefruity....

hows that?

That was a great review :thumb: The buds really sound like they are creepers! I love being SMACKED in the face with a high!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom