Cinderella99 goes 12/12

Well, they are done stretching, so for the next five weeks or so it should be all about the buds pumpin up in girth. I hope.:laughtwo:

Here is a shot from day 19 of 12/12

day193.JPG

That cinderella is looking lovely,

What is the high like on the C99?

C99 gives a very nice high. It is more of an "up" high, one that helps you if you have projects you are working on, or even just a sink of dishes you are washing. Some people describe it as "racey" but I don't experience that.

I addressed the Magnesium, using a product I like called SWEET. It is a calcium, sulfur, magnesium supplement that is just easier than mixing up epsom salts. Plus, it smells good. ;)

NPK: 0-0-0 Contains: cane sugar, citric acid, ascorbic acid (vitamin c), thiamine, riboflavin, pyridoxine, niacin, glycine, alanine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, serine, threonine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, asparagine, glutamine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, cystine, methionine, proline, phenylalanine, tyrosine, tryptophan, Epsom salt, ferrous sulfate, agrimineral 76 micro complex.

I think galvanized nails are for zinc.

jesus christ. lol i dont even knowwhat thsoe are lol

Looking great oclock, I've been dreaming of getting ahold of some C99 ever since first read about it.... I would love to have it for a day-time smoke. So far I'll I can find are crosses with it, and I haven't even had the pleasure of going there........... one of these days though.
Props to ya, I'll def be following the show......

Here is a little update. A couple of observations. The 4 C99 under my 600 watt HPS are definitely fuller/tighter than the 4 that are under my 400 Watt HPS. And the single AK47 is a week or so behind the C99, which makes sense since IME AK47 takes longer to ripen then C99.

Here are a couple shots of C99, at 21 days 12/12.

c9921d.JPG

c9921.JPG

c9921days.JPG

And here is the AK47 girl:

ak4721days-.JPG

So, these girls are about a third of the way through their flowering!

How would you do the trimming if it is close to the stalk of the plant? simply break off the female organ?

I am reluctant to remove any healthy fan leaves. I know from past experience that I can be rough on my plants, and they can use all the green they have. :)

The girls have a very nice floral odor right now. The grow room smells like a florists! I will update with a few pictures when they are approved.

OK, pictures were approved. This is day 27. I caught one light just shutting off:

c9927d.JPG

And my 600 Watt HPS still running:

c99day27.JPG

Their looking good man! Keep it up :Rasta:

:peace:

gorgeous ladies! they look a little outdoory though! very nice job bro!

Back
Top Bottom