Side by Side - PeakSeedBC Cindy99 #2 & #4 - 2 x 300W Mars Hydro LEDs

Its true. Some look like cal or mag defs, others look nute burnt, a couple are doing just fine... On the upside this will make weeding out the weak easy!

I'll take some shots tonight and try to post. Thanks :)

Alright, here is a close up of most of the plants. I am in a pinch now and wondering, should Iflush em, let em dry out a little and put em in the good soil? Should I wait till they either die or thrive? I did just check my water and ph'ed the next 2 batches of water. There goes the organic part of all this, but oh well. Kind of sick of screwin around anyways. I may just force flower this bunch in a couple of weeks(if things get better) get some clones and start the DWC buckets again. So much more laid back.

Anyways, thanks for the help guys.
private_08-312015-0550.jpg
private_08-312015-0547.jpg
private_08-312015-0546.jpg
private_08-312015-0545.jpg
private_08-312015-0543.jpg
private_08-312015-0539.jpg
private_08-312015-0537.jpg

I meant to reply last night, but got distracted...

I think it's nute burn on all the plants, unfortunately. It's probably the Promix nutes. I'm guessing since you stated it could feed for quite some time that it has 'time-release' chemical nutes which are just too strong for the seedlings. I'm not too sure what you should do.. If it were me, and I wanted to try to save them, I would give them a really good flush, let them dry out most of the way, and then transplant into something like Promix (no nutes) or other soiless medium without any nutes. Maybe even try to dig off a lot of the medium at the top that doesn't have roots. I don't know though... You could definitely go organic, just don't start with any/many nutes in your mix next time!

Haha no worries I do that all the time.

I think thats what I will have to do. I guess now is a good time to get them into bigger buckets too. Some nice fresh soil, some nice ph'ed water, a good flush. I'll let them dry out for today and I'll operate them tomorrow.

Updates on friday. *fingers crossed*

Well got that done this morning. Roots were nearly non existant so it was easy to get most of that soil off. Put em into 1l pots with the veg mix. Gave em a super good watering with ph'ed water with cal mag at about 1/2 dose.

Hopefully they bounce by by foto friday!

Well I think it is working! There is still a touch of what looks like cal mag in the leaves that were previously effected, but the new growth seems to be coming in fast and green! The leaves are even looking bigger and more like proper sized leaves.

Sorry for the black n white but I really hate purple hues and I didn't feel like taking them out.

Thanks again JoJo :)

private_2015_9_4-0652.jpg
private_2015_9_4-0651.jpg

Yup, shoulda held off on the cal-mag. I'm thinking that may be my issue. So i'm cutting the cal-mag right out for a week or two. Most are looking better, but a couple are almost trash worthy.

private_20150911-0295.jpg
private_20150911-0298.jpg
private_20150911-0299.jpg

It was probably from under/over thinking the original problem. I've used this herb mix before and it has gone for about a month and a half with little need for feed. Occasional worm castings, a dash of fish emulsion, a pinch of epsom, you know? But when this one started going sideways right off the get go.... Ya, I shoulda just left it alone with water, and now I know.

Still I'm like 2-3 weeks behind schedule and I'm kinda miffed at myself. But no joke, some serious growth since transplant. For the most part healthy! So back to phed water for a while, and we will see next week what happens.

Wow, so much growth this week. I've seperated the pots. #4 on the left, #2 in the next, PU in the mid, More #4 in the right. If things keep going this well I'll start flowering in a couple of weeks. Once they get crowded.

Before move
private_20150916-1.jpg

Almost organized
private_20150916-2.jpg

TADA! Lights off img so you can see how nice they are actually looking! I dont like doing this mid cycle because I worry about my fan, my lights and the strain a power up causes. Either way I like the results better and as I get better the cost of lights and other equipment should go down considerably.

Watering every couple of days with ph lowered water.
Will pot up in about 2 weeks I think.

private_20150918-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom