4 Strains Under TopLED LG-G04B96

Red Dragon Smoke Report

Barney's Farm Red Dragon grown in organic soil and amendments
Flowered 66 days

Bud smells fruity-floral, really nice

Taste is mild, almost non-existent

Very relaxed but upbeat, comes on steady, I'll let you know about the longevity....

Jul7RDHarvest.jpg

The initial uplifting effect levels off after about half an hour, leaves you nice and relaxed for a couple of hours, not quite couchlocked. I would say this is a great all-around strain for any stress or anxiety related conditions.

Couple of more days before I can sample the Kali. In the meantime, my flower room is filling back up again. The left plant is a Durban Poison and the other 2 are Durban Lights. I have 2 more Durban Lights and a Red Dragon still vegging. Haven't decided if I will journal this one....

Jul273girls.jpg

i go to holland for the cup end of november, and i will keep my eye out to get a gram of the red dragon for sure.. it looks too beautiful!!

imagine red dragon bubble hash!! oh i think i just came

Then you'd like the Kali Mist.

The smallest buds just dried enough to test. Not much of an odour, which is supposed to be a real feature of the Kali, so these probably dried a bit too fast. But for the bigger buds it will be perfect. I jarred them now and I'll cure them slower. They are already scenting up good: smells like a pine forest, not just the needles, but the earthy smell as well.

But man the effects are stunning. Very heavy sedation, I like it. Good medicine. :thumb:

great harvest :)

ive only just found the "my subscription" folder lol now i can keep on track of other peoples journals lol!!

yeh a friend grows kali mist and the old cali big bud in spain.. great smokes.. cali big bud was one of the first strains i smoked ever :)

Cool. I'll have to look at the makeup of Cali Big Bud :)

Well, this grow is finito. 35 grams from the Kali. Right around the quarter pound mark for the whole grow, same as the last two. Next time round I will be shooting for a half a pound in my new journal: Pantagruel's Durban Lights: Half-Pound or Bust

This morning I made some cannabudder from the Kali trimmings. The day is just getting budder and better all the time :) :)

what a tease.. working in grams and then pounds!! how to confuse an englishman lol

i just checked on cali big bud, cos i was also interested.. it won the cannabis cup in `89!!
smoked it in`97..

and its still around today, but hmm i think it would be hard to get the original strain.. that reminds me to ask someone!!!!

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, Pantagruel.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

wheres the link panta? the durban lights you mean?

Oh, yeah, that's great. i'll be there. :circle-of-love:
If you want to follow my new grow there I'm running 2 of your reflectors and 6 plants this time Sara and so far they are doing phenomenal! :)

Back
Top Bottom