4 Strains Under TopLED LG-G04B96

Barney's Farm Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds smoke report.

I vape pretty much exclusively, but I did an old-fashioned so this would be a proper 'smoke report.'

The smoke was thick and earthy, powerful aroma.

As to the effects, let me say I did read several other smoke reports to compare with what I was thinking. The one comment that really jumped out at me was "Slows you right down." It is kind of like when you take a bunch of really deep breaths really fast, and you are kind of unsteady but kind of hyper at the same time. Not at all the cerebral buzz that I generally prefer, slight agitation. Definitely a potent effect and a creeper. Take your time with this one. If you are interested in pure relaxation this is not the strain for you.

Good report. Hopefully it's just the way you wanted it to be.

Not a strain I like on its own, but it does make a nice mix with the Red Dragon Mike. :Namaste:

Would you grow these strains again?

Necessarily, since I have more beans :)

However I wouldn't buy the Lucy again. The Red Dragon most definitely, it is a primo choice IMO.

Just got back from a few days camping. I was hoping to put the Kali Mist into her darkroom before harvesting but she still has quite a lot of clear trichs so I'm going to give her a few more days. Saturday will be 13 weeks flowering and I have no intention of waiting longer than that :)

I read a study where plants were given 24 hours of darkness before harvest and plants were not given a period of darkness before harvest. Both plants cannabinoids were tested and were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a period of darkness before harvest has been debunked.

I read that there is a natural day-night cycle of resin production/degradation (since light breaks down thc) so all I am really doing is maximizing the natural tendency of the plant to produce resin while eliminating the natural breakdown of that product. I couldn't say for sure whether it works but the processes are there so the methodology would appear sound. I looked but was unable to find the study you mentioned KJC.

I read a study where plants were given 24 hours of darkness before harvest and plants were not given a period of darkness before harvest. Both plants cannabinoids were tested and were nearly identical, the myth of giving your plants a period of darkness before harvest has been debunked.

I've always thought that was a steaming bowl of crap. Mother nature knows best and as far as I know, Mother nature never takes a day off for some extra hours of night time. Thanks for posting that.

Very nice brother. Sorry its been a minute. I was away from the interconnected world :) Things look awesome. A friend of mine gave me a handful of Red Dragon seeds. I think I may do my next 2 journals from seed. I have some TGA Pennywise I've wanted to pop for month or two now with 1/1 ratio of 15%. Really love your handywork mate :)

This morning I harvested the last plant from this grow Kali Mist at 13 weeks. I divide the bud up into 3 sizes so that it will dry more uniformly. I didn't do the bud washing this time because I realized my hard tap water wasn't going to be great for that and I don't have any RO on hand.

I'm really looking forward to sampling the Kali...hope it is worth the wait! :)

Jul25Kali.jpg

Jul25Harvest.jpg

Well, the harvest is over. Just waiting on final weight (should be close to 1.5 oz) and smoke report (can't wait) to close this one down.

In the meantime, time for a major update on the up-and-comers. Haven't said much about them. They got off to something of a slow start in the greenhouse. Surprised me. Turns out the LED lights are far superior to the greenhouse, and they had a really choice location, right up at the roof by the window vent.

Once they hit the LED's they took right off. I put the largest in to flower a few days ago to have an early finisher. Today I got my new fabric pots in the mail, so I repotted another and put her in to flower too. There are 4 more still vegging. I want to get them quite a bit bigger as I just upgraded my grow room with white panels on all the walls and with my 3 lights I could ultimately fill a 5x5 space, which would be cool.

In addition I found a cool hydro store near me that stocks a lot of nice amendments that you can buy in bulk so I got some nice minerals, rock phosphate, greensand and guano that I'm adding with some castings and extra dolomitic lime to take my mix up a notch.

My next grow will be 4 NLxDurban, 1 Durban Poison, and 1 Red Dragon

Covered vent leading to veg room
01Vent.jpg

White panelling
02Filter.jpg

New Girls
03NextGen.jpg

Part of my new nutrient matrix
04Nutes.jpg

Layering the amendments in with the original mix
05Mix.jpg

I'd love to keep her in the living room