4 Strains Under TopLED LG-G04B96

Just harvested the NLxDurban from my own seed stock. Neither of the parents had the diesel smell, but the hybrid does. I'll post a smoke report on it when it has cured. I'll get about 6 grams. Hope it is good as this strain will be half of my next grow. :)

Meantime here are my remaining 3 girls. The Kali at back left has 2-3 weeks left to go. The Lucy and the Red Dragon a week or so.

Jun28Canopy.jpg

LA, RD was definitely reddish. Only thing is I'm RG colourblind so I only see a bit of what's really there.

As far as the defol, yes Bassman's tutorial was what got me going. I know you use defol aggressively in your fluxing style too.

I'll do some closeups of the RD (and the others) before I harvest.

:peace:

Hi Boogyman. If you are asking about the Red Dragon I will for sure post it up after it is harvested.

For now, here are some shots of the other three ladies. The RD and the Lucy will be harvested sometime during the next week.

Red Dragon
Jun29RD.jpg

Lucy
Jun29Lucy.jpg

Kali Mist
Jun29Kali.jpg

Nope, you are right. I harvested the Durban. Average yield, pulled her about a week early because the missus was running short on meds, nothing special. I will definitely document the others though. Plus I did just pull a little NLxDurban from my own seed, I'll post that up when it dries. :)

DrC, yeah between the leaf stems and the purple lines on the main stems all 4 have some degree.

LA, is purpling also a sign of cal-mag, I thought phosphorus?

420Dude, thanks again, I'm hoping they will like a little more heat.

When stems and branches are reddish/purple on the top and green on the underside of leaves I believe that is normal. It is when stems and branches are also purple on the underside of the leaves as well usually indicating a calcium and magnesium deficiency. Some people also believe that reddish/purple stems and branches is a sign of a phosphorous deficiency. Plant grown under LED light have a higher calcium and magnesium requirement.

This is the final product of my little Durban Lights plant, 6 grams dried but not yet cured. I can't wait to sample. :)

Durban Lights
Jul3NLxDurban.jpg

Back
Top Bottom