4 Strains Under TopLED LG-G04B96

That is excellent diagnosis and a great way to fix it. I should do the same thing. Seems I'm always dealing with a very similar issue.

Are you on well water where you are too? I saw the water analysis from our municipality and it is pretty loaded....

@calyx: Soil is a complex thing, and really the whole planet is one living organism. I like to feel I am a part of that. :)

Well, the rainwater appears to have halted the problem in its tracks, so I think I'll follow up this morning with a good feeding in some more rainwater once the lights come on.

Rainbarrels from my downspouts. I have a metal roof in good repair.

How the hell can they make collecting rainwater illegal?!?

The same way the can make laws governing just about anything else. In my opinion, trapping rainwater prevents it from getting to municipalities water treatment plants so they can charge you for it.

That's the kind of thing I personally would be prepared to put up a for real fight over. The government only has a legitimate authority to the extent that it promotes the best interests of its citizens in general, which is more or less to say 'the common man'. If the common man cannot collect his own rainwater then we are living in a de facto tyranny which we are morally obliged to depose...... I'm quite certain Hobbes, Rousseau, Locke and about a dozen other social philosophers would back me up on that. :)

That's the kind of thing I personally would be prepared to put up a for real fight over. The government only has a legitimate authority to the extent that it promotes the best interests of its citizens in general, which is more or less to say 'the common man'. If the common man cannot collect his own rainwater then we are living in a de facto tyranny which we are morally obliged to depose...... I'm quite certain Hobbes, Rousseau, Locke and about a dozen other social philosophers would back me up on that. :)

I concur, perhaps this isn't the place or time to discuss this topic. We don't want to derail your nice thread here with a bunch of trash.

All the other herbs have been moved outside now, so I'm thinking about putting my other 3x96 LED in the flowering room now. I wonder if it would make much difference?

The same way the can make laws governing just about anything else. In my opinion, trapping rainwater prevents it from getting to municipalities water treatment plants so they can charge you for it.

That's exactly what they're doing. They want you to pay for the tap water... This is just one thing in a looooooong line of totally unfair and unconstitutional policies that the "wonderful" gov has in place. It's right up there with never actually owning your land, bein taxed on the profit you make from selling your own vehicle, and death at taxes.

400 actual watts of LED brightness shining down on my girls now.

However something is up with the Durban which took the worst stress from the nutrient lockout. All the pistils are turning red and dying, like it is maturing early (it should have 3 weeks left to go minimum). She is really frosty too. Hopefully she'll recover enough that the buds start growing again but this is what happened when one of my original Durban's hermied also. :(

May27LEDs.jpg

I'm curious if something environmentally could've caused the lower calyx to leaf ratio or if it was caused by the lockout. Maybe if we could learn what causes a lower calyx to leaf ratio we can provide the opposite to the plant and create a higher calyx to leaf ratio.

Your bud still looks glittered with crystals.

Maybe let her go the 3 weeks and see what happens? The hairs are ambering, what about the trichomes?

Thanks GC & CH! The Kali buds are really nice, I'll post some more pics soon. I do think the two lights will kick things up a notch.

Calyx, you're right, I saw this leafy pheno before.

Just popped nine DPxNL seeds into soil for my next grow :)

I'm curious if something environmentally could've caused the lower calyx to leaf ratio or if it was caused by the lockout. Maybe if we could learn what causes a lower calyx to leaf ratio we can provide the opposite to the plant and create a higher calyx to leaf ratio.

Your bud still looks glittered with crystals.

Maybe let her go the 3 weeks and see what happens? The hairs are ambering, what about the trichomes?

Trichomes are pretty milky.

Just sitting around waiting for the buds to fill out. In the meantime, 6 of 9 of my Durban X NL seeds are well on their way. The last 3 also germinated, but took a lot of soaking and are just starting to peek out, so 100% germination. I have these little ladies in the greenhouse and I'm curious to see how they react to that environment - the tomatoes love it.

Here's a shot of the Kali and one of the Red Dragon. The rest of the pics were overexposed.

Jun4Kali.jpg
Jun4Dragon.jpg

Almost there....
Getting close to victory.

I'm looking forward to those Durban X NL beans. I rememeber you made those not too long ago. Time for some Durban Lights!

Back
Top Bottom