4 Strains Under TopLED LG-G04B96

I second the idea of increasing air/air stones. I doubled my air and stones for my current grow and it's made a huge difference.

Always a good idea to over kill the air stones in water.

Haven't done an update in a while. I just joined the Hospitality Team so my 420mag time gets split between learning that and keeping up with a few threads. Also we are starting up a new agricultural business here and I'm putting in more raised beds, greenhouse, planting, transplanting, spring is a crazy time for farmers! :)

I will start counting my flowering from May 1, although the Durban Poison is a little ahead of that. My NL-Durban cross is three weeks old. Nice looking pheno. I've never flowered such a small plant before so curious to see that. Durban Poison is by far the biggest and still stretching. Leveled the canopy after this pic was as you can see the outer ring of buds are quite a bit higher. The Kali next to her is not living up to her reputation and has hardly stretched at all. The two indicas in front same. I'll defol in another couple of weeks.

May2Canopy.jpg
May2NLxDurban.jpg

I like your training style Pantagruel. Way to whip those girls into shape. It's like they play beach volleyball all day.

I have a small suggestion If I may, I'd like to see your name in the title of your grow.

Appreciate that Calyx. I need to really let my girls dry out this time too. My new mix is a little too heavy, so it has really been holding the water. I waited 11 days before my last watering. :)

Wow 11 days is a really long time to wait. How do you guage when to irrigate?
Providing our lovelies in soil with that proper balance of dry to moist is the toughest thing to master. It's too bad they can't just talk to us. I'm going to try something new. I have 5 different strains going and I am going to wait until one of them starts to droop before irrigating them all.

Thanks bro. :thanks:

I'm just keeping an eye on my subs with a few likes. I just spent 7 hours building our greenhouse and I am wiped. I can't wait to see what you do that that Red Dragon though!! :)

Thank you dr. The 4 big girls are all flowering nicely now. The little one is still just showing preflowers, I expect her to come into bloom any day now. I'll get some pics up tomorrow. It's going to start raining here for a few days so I'll be able to spend a little more time getting caught up on threads. Hope your garden is growing well too! :)

:peace:

Morning everyone. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Eleventh day of flower. Clockwise from back left: Durban, Kali, Red Dragon, Lucy, DPxNL (centre).

Everyone is stretching, but just a bit. The Durban is really bulking up nicely for only 11 days, it looks like it is going to be a great yielder. The mother that produced the seeds was a great pheno. The little DPxNL is just starting to flower now and I'm curious to see if the flowers have that really sweet lemon-licorice of the Durban. Spot of guanuo/kelp/molasses tea is on the menu for tomorrow.

May11Canopy.jpg

After leveling the canopy, what has been called my 'screenless scrog' :) Next week I'll defol again

Plants have been reversed l/r from the last pic - clockwise from top left Kali, Durban, Lucy, Red Dragon

May12Canopy01.jpg

Working 10 hour plus days 4 days straight now is starting to take its toll physically. The greenhouse is up and beautiful, new gardens dug in, stuff going in the ground.

I started decarboxylating the weed for my vaporizer and this is the first trench of it and I am truly muddled. And the quantity is what blows me away. I started tracking our daily consumption just so I would know what to grow for and I easily make a gram last a week without trying to ration.

The Kali Mist just lo-oved the new level canopy and/or the tea because she is jumping now!!

I use my moisture meter. I'll probably do the same as you suggested, when I see one droop I'll water.

I started a new method for gauging when to water. My fabric pots rest on cooling racks so I can easily lift them by the racks without disturbing root mass. Every night I rotate the girls 1/4 turn counterclockwise. This promotes even round growth. When lifting them I gauge the weight. It is surprising how light they get when dry.
The Lemon Kush that I've allowed to get droopy has now caught up in size to my Great White Shark. The droopiness looks sad but the roots must expand greatly because after the next watering the growth will explode.

Pantagruel your plants are looking lovely.

Back
Top Bottom