Auto Colorado Cookies - LED - Grow

MrRudeSnowman

Hi,

This date has been long marked in my calendar. A strain by trusted seed bank, an automatic one that has Girl Scout Cookies in it. Dutch Passion delivered. I won't be posting seedling & seed pics because it's nonsense.

Soil: Seedling Light Mix / Peat moss / Worm castings / Bat guano / Perlite / Beneficial bacteria mix

Lightning: Mars Hydro Reflector48 and "old model" 300W LED

Nutes: Growth Technology IONIC Grow / Bloom / Boost + Organic Humic NPK

I see you all in a week.

1st update

5 days old now, looks good to me so far. There have been reports of plants being all kinds of disfigured. Mine is fine... i hope.

IMG_52526.jpg

Im in i love dutch passion beans all im growing from now on iv got a great selection to go out including some of there new releases good times.and best of luck;)

DP has good reputation and they introduce new strains all the time. Price / performance is excellent with this bank.

I asked DP about ACC (auto Colorado cookies :D) having more pronounced blueberry looks and they said some plants will develop purple colors. I love having to wait and see what pheno plant will show... adds to excitement!

Since i have two LED lamps i also just started a AutoNight Queen. So this will be a joined journal in some way.

Update time!

Everything is going smoothly - fast growth and healthy plant. Will add 1/4 GreenFuse Grow with next watering. Looks like replanting will take place in 10 days or so.

IMG_52546.jpg

Update time :D

Moved plant to a bigger pot, all good so far. I chose a small pot since i have two young plants and i don't feel like growing another monster like Bloody Skunk (picture below). I gave skunk a 22L pot and guess what... 1,6M tall plant that's just too huge for me.

IMG_129036.jpg

IMG_129130.jpg

I'm happy to see a Bloody Skunk, because like the Colorado Cookie, I was unlucky with that strain :) It looks nice, I still have a few seeds, when I have the room, I may try it again.
The Colorado looks nice too. May be it is the picture, but I think I recognize some traits of mine, like the lower leaves pretty close to the ground, compared to other strains.

Yeah I've seen some pictures of BloodySkunk with very strange "genetic disorders". At the end of the day it all comes down to luck.

ACC is a very low plant, bushy. I'm trying to keep my new plants small so at this point i am happy :D

BloodySkunk was growing out of control. Until i switched to 20/4 it was unstoppable. I wish i had done LST on in.

I'm happy to see a Bloody Skunk, because like the Colorado Cookie, I was unlucky with that strain :) It looks nice, I still have a few seeds, when I have the room, I may try it again.
The Colorado looks nice too. May be it is the picture, but I think I recognize some traits of mine, like the lower leaves pretty close to the ground, compared to other strains.

Update time!

Plant is doing a-ok. Growth is very fast at this point. My grow room temps are on the low-side so my plants always take longer time to grow / finish.

IMG_136832.JPG

Ahh this plants gets me all excited. Want to try those cookies ASAP :D

Update time.

Flowering is kicking in big time. Plants just got some watering so leaves are facing down a bit.

I'm hoping it's going to grow a bit taller but overall... beautiful dark colors & very "heavy" aroma.

File_002.jpg

That last pic looks great..
Way to go mate. Cant wait rto see it in 3 weeks

Sent from my SM-J110F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nice,
Mine is as big (at least as big :) ). It survived, and it is the biggest plant I have now. It has different colors. it is less bright/white and has a lot of small leafs in buds and orange pistils. No resin yet. I did not take a pic yet :)

Nice,
Mine is as big (at least as big :) ). It survived, and it is the biggest plant I have now. It has different colors. it is less bright/white and has a lot of small leafs in buds and orange pistils. No resin yet. I did not take a pic yet :)

Orange pistils and no resin... if pistils are for most part orange there is not going to be much more resin bro. I have this and auto night queen. Plants are quite small (i started is mall containers for first month to keep size down) but main stems are huge huge. I guess now i kind of regret i tried keep them smaller. What light setup are you running?

p.s. it was dark green, now leaves are getting yellowish since i don't push nutes (and probably have some minor PH problems too) and plant is approaching the end of it's life.

Some better photos.

This is cookies:

File_0022.jpg

File_0001.jpg

Bonus photos, Auto NightQueen:

Super bushy plant, small but man are the buds huge. I get better photos next time.

File_0011.jpg

File_0031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom