Auto Colorado Cookie problems?

spacef

Hello,
Just checking if anyone has been able to try Dutch Passion's new Auto-Colorado-Cookie with success ?
For me, the seeds from that 3 pack i ordered, are bad, difformed plants, twins, etc and none has been growing normally (contrary to other seeds I planted the same day, some of them from Dutch Passion too, no problem).

Anyone has same experience ?

NB: I'm not trying to rant on Dutch Passion, I am talking about their new Auto-Colorado Cookie only, I really wanted that auto-colorado-cookie to work, and it simply does not work. may be i'll order another pack if people are happy and that it is only me who had bad luck... or I won't if many people have problems with this strain. I have the Auto Night Queen from DP too, and this one works very fine... only the AutoColorado looks problematic.

Thanks!
Have a nice day.

Hi Mr RudeSnowman :)

My own problem appears as soon as it sprout: one leave is much smaller than the other, and may not develop or may present wounds (like, holes, or a part is missing) then it will grow weird.

So yours sound ok compared to mine.

Let us know how it goes in a few days :)

Many thanks

Hi there,

Problem solved:

- It looks like my colorado seeds did not like the weak dual CFL (200W) that I was using for seedlings. It was facing the blue tubes, and it is not enough. Changed to the bloom CFL (300 W) and it solved the problem. Leaves are growing normally again.

- Now under the leds, it looks absolutely normal and balanced.

So this strain may be sensitive to what type of light you use, how far it is etc, may be.
Now all is back to normal. I will seed the last one.

CFL is so dependent on quality. It's definitely not the "blue" temperature itself and more likely shitty lamp itself. I guess same goes for all types of lightning. I have been using G13 sized FL tubes for all my seedlings up til now, with new Reflector48 grow/bloom modes my fluorescent tubes are retired for good :D

Best of luck man.

Hi there,

Problem solved:

- It looks like my colorado seeds did not like the weak dual CFL (200W) that I was using for seedlings. It was facing the blue tubes, and it is not enough. Changed to the bloom CFL (300 W) and it solved the problem. Leaves are growing normally again.

- Now under the leds, it looks absolutely normal and balanced.

So this strain may be sensitive to what type of light you use, how far it is etc, may be.
Now all is back to normal. I will seed the last one.

I spoke too fast : I removed the 2nd Auto Colorado, because it was not opening its new leaves. They were stuck together, like a natural poneytail. I had to cut the top leaves to seperate the stems of two leaves, to see the new leaves inside, that were not in a very bad shape, because they did not have the space to expand in the closed shell formed by two leaves that would not open (like siamese sisters, they were literraly sharing fibers together and would never openedwithout human intervention.

I think I had a pretty bad batch of seeds. It happens.
Only one is still living.... I hope it will grow until the end.

:-(

Back
Top Bottom