Cookie Dragon Emilya Super Organics

So a little update for you guys. It's not been great news really. Weather has been dreadful. Experiencing alot of bud rot throughout a couple of the plants. The super skunk is taking forever to finish and still has a couple weeks in her and same goes for the alien gorilla. I have started the harvesting procedure for 2 of the critical orange punch that are super frosty! Had a little mold on one. I've made a hole and split the trunk for now leaving it a week and then I'll pull her up. Both the incredible bulk have done very well but super prone to mold she got hit very hard lost practically half the harvest. Next year I will be getting strains that finnish much much much earlier! Also can anyone give me tips on how to get these buds bigger and heavier for next year? They always come out so light!

Attachments

• 20191008_184857.jpg
    20191008_184857.jpg
    568.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 20191008_184845.jpg
    20191008_184845.jpg
    456.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 20191008_184837.jpg
    20191008_184837.jpg
    510.5 KB · Views: 65
  • 20191008_184827.jpg
    20191008_184827.jpg
    831 KB · Views: 67
Well things have truly gone to poo this year round the weather has ended my 2019 harvest I might be able to salvage some but the amount of rain has royally mugged me off. Genetics and strains are so important. Tip to anyone that may read this and thinking of growing in the uk. Get a strain that is gunna finnish latest end of September! Or just stick with autos.

Going to be harvesting what I can on Thursday I will update you all from there.

Sorry guys its not gunna be impressive but a learning curve. I will be doing indoor grows from now on aswell as a grow in the summers.

Well well well!
Better than I thought. Chopped Down 2 of the critical orange punch plants last night and gave them a trim. Lost a few nice nugs to mould but never the less I still got some cracking trichome filled bud. I reckon once dried I will have about 3 ounces. And for a very bad year of weather that I dont think is bad although no where near what I wanted. I still have 6 plants in the ground.

2x super skunk, taking forever to get to the end of flowering if it ever does.
3x critical orange punch, 2 to be chopped tomorrow.
1x gorilla alien which is moulding and flowers are very small and almost finnished.

Here's some pics of before them got the snip.

Attachments

• IMG-20191015-WA0002.jpeg
    IMG-20191015-WA0002.jpeg
    784.4 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-20191015-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20191015-WA0004.jpeg
    753.3 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG-20191015-WA0007.jpeg
    IMG-20191015-WA0007.jpeg
    386.4 KB · Views: 65
Hi all sorry for the long time and no update......

Well it's been kinda hard to get my head round it and stay on track. It hasn't gone to plan due to the weather this year I havent done great for the size and potential of the plants. I ended up losing all the super skunk, 3 of my critical oranges and only really getting popcorn nuggets off of the rest. Although I now have a shit ton of trim to make some naughty edibles from.

In my end opinion from all the plants and genetics, the orange punch by dutch passion is definitely a nice strong all rounder. The others I must say I dont rate much.

All in all I managed 4oz critical orange,
1oz super skunk, 1/2gorrila alien and 1/2 oz incredible bulk. But all not the best quality being undeveloped with the lack of sun.

So far from my first year in the UK outdoor grow, to be safe I would 100% grow more plants but stick to auto flowering putting them in the ground as early as you can.

Thank you everyone who followed me through this grow and especially to @Emilya of course for all the advice. I will be back next year with some naughty autos! In the mean time I am going away from organic soil and moving to organic RDWC indoors until the weather returns. Again thankyou all!

Attachments

• 20191017_163626.jpg
    20191017_163626.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 61
  • 20191017_203852.jpg
    20191017_203852.jpg
    685.2 KB · Views: 59
  • 20191029_191054.jpg
    20191029_191054.jpg
    402.3 KB · Views: 56
Well impressed fella, alot of hard work. You grew some trees.Just a shame the British weather is like an enemy.
Yeah, getting the early finish of an auto means your not gonna be messing around in October waiting for bud to finish.
The Dutch passion genetics seem sound, to date the best auto I've run is a DP, it was a white widdow cbd auto, I did it in a 10 gallon bucket,ended up over 5 ounces, followed by the pineapple express at over 4. I'm gonna have nosey and see what other autos Dutch passion sell.

Cheers bro alot did go into this grow shame at how it ended but hey you learn as you go! Autos this year. Dutch passion look ok but not exciting enough for me. Looks like I'm going to fast buds just for there sativa variety look insane. As long as I hit just over an OZ per plant I'm gunna be happy! Cheers for the recommendations though bro!

Cheers bro alot did go into this grow shame at how it ended but hey you learn as you go! Autos this year. Dutch passion look ok but not exciting enough for me. Looks like I'm going to fast buds just for there sativa variety look insane. As long as I hit just over an OZ per plant I'm gunna be happy! Cheers for the recommendations though bro!
Yeah,I've done alot of fast buds stuff,they're solid, never had a bad plant.
I hear you on the sativa, I've done their Mexican Arlines plant, got some Colombian in it ,was a great plant,I topped it and it still wanted to get sativa tall. Quite interested in their amnesia, I might give that a go next year.
Good luck with the prep,if the rabbits bother you just piss around the edges of the site, human piss smell usually helps with deer and rabbits.

Awesome! Ever worker with the 4 I mentioned? Leaning toward blue dream or the tangie. Yh I have topped autos and not and tbh topping looks a better options what's your feelings?
I will be doing another outdoor journal this year and document it all :). Yh the wee method didn't work for me one stop I had deer who did not give a feck. Best thing I found with deer wash fishing line and for rabbits some horn and Hoof meal, shit smells like a abattoir! Adds shit ton of nitrogen slowly into the ground and the rabbits think its predator central lol also neem they dont like either and I dont blame them stuffs like acid!

Awesome! Ever worker with the 4 I mentioned? Leaning toward blue dream or the tangie. Yh I have topped autos and not and tbh topping looks a better options what's your feelings?
I will be doing another outdoor journal this year and document it all :). Yh the wee method didn't work for me one stop I had deer who did not give a feck. Best thing I found with deer wash fishing line and for rabbits some horn and Hoof meal, shit smells like a abattoir! Adds shit ton of nitrogen slowly into the ground and the rabbits think its predator central lol also neem they dont like either and I dont blame them stuffs like acid!
Ha ha, the deer didn't give a feck,that's some attitude deer right there.The deer round here must be soft southern shite.
The fast buds I've done.
Girl scout cookies: good plant
Blackberry : nice plant but bit on the small side
Pineapple express: great plant, good producer
Mexican Airlines:great plant,very sativa,good producer.
Six shooter: I know I did this plant but can't remember much about it.
I'd have no worries popping any fast buds seeds,I've always had good experience with them. The seeds always pop for me and end up being good to great plants.
If you're gonna start a journal, I'll tag along for the ride,if you don't mind.

Oh,on the topping, if they're tall enough before they flower I always top them.
I mainly treat them like a normal plant until they show good flowering.

Back
Top Bottom