Yankeetoker At It Again: C99 & Pineapple Chunk In Soil Under LED Lights

Update 12/24/16 ( Day 54 from seed )

This Bubble gum auto is looking great! Buds continuing to stack....

I added stakes and garden twine to make a "cage" for extra support.

Looking to harvest in a 2-3 weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1967585887.jpg

420-magazine-mobile451657644.jpg

420-magazine-mobile606556140.jpg

Gorilla Glue auto ain't looking too shabby either...

420-magazine-mobile1672575507.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to all!

YT
YT, you got that GG auto looking top shelf !! Nice job !!

Update 12/24/16 ( Day 54 from seed )

This Bubble gum auto is looking great! Buds continuing to stack....

I added stakes and garden twine to make a "cage" for extra support.

Looking to harvest in a 2-3 weeks.

420-magazine-mobile1967585887.jpg

420-magazine-mobile451657644.jpg

420-magazine-mobile606556140.jpg

Gorilla Glue auto ain't looking too shabby either...

420-magazine-mobile1672575507.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and Merry Christmas to all!

YT
And happy New yr. !!

Re: Yankeetoker At It Again - C99 & Pineapple Chunk In Soil Under LED Lights

Fast Buds Gorilla Glue Auto

Harvest Day....Day 77 from seed!

420-magazine-mobile1026713213.jpg

Wet weight with stems...

420-magazine-mobile163114491.jpg

4 main colas....

420-magazine-mobile1043377961.jpg

420-magazine-mobile754455807.jpg

The rest....

420-magazine-mobile42418690.jpg

Should put me around 3 oz dry....nice!.

YT

Congrats on a killer harvest YT! They looked great till the end, and you can even see the stem on those colas...very nice! :high-five:
Thanks, Care! That plant gave me no problems at all! Dropped a Blue Mystic and Durban Poison the other day....dayumm this "hobby" is addictive!

Are you still growing Pineapple Chunk? Just wondering what you think/thought of it. I've been growing it a couple years now- find it sort of annoying in most ways but the bud is good.

Are you still growing Pineapple Chunk? Just wondering what you think/thought of it. I've been growing it a couple years now- find it sort of annoying in most ways but the bud is good.
Finished it up a little bit ago...the grow wasn't too much of a problem once I learned to "read" my plant, but like you said the bud is good..

Thanks for the reply. Hmmm... yeah I don't know. I've been trying to read it for 2 and a half years. With some success. Still growing it....Feel like I'm working around some weird genetics.

Jarred up "the rest" of the buds after 3 days drying at a consistent 50% RH and temps in the 60s.

38 g total...

420-magazine-mobile704895998.jpg

Plan to put the 4 main colas in jars on Saturday....should be another couple of oz.

Thanks for stopping by....

YT

Have I mentioned how envious I am of the speed and quality of your Pineapple Chunk grow?
I've mentioned it to my wife :rofl:
:goodjob::thumb:

Have I mentioned how envious I am of the speed and quality of your Pineapple Chunk grow?
I've mentioned it to my wife :rofl:
:goodjob::thumb:
Thanks, man! I see all these beautiful plants on here, I was due a good grow! Next up...Durban Poison and Blue Mystic.

Thanks for the reply. Hmmm... yeah I don't know. I've been trying to read it for 2 and a half years. With some success. Still growing it....Feel like I'm working around some weird genetics.
I also have been cloning pineapple chunk for a couple yrs. now. It was the only survivor from 5 seeds from barneys farm. The other 4 opened up and grew this 1/8 inch root and then died. This strain is only here now, because it's the most potent in my current fleet. And my wife & I love it !! But you're right, It's a royal pain in the ass to grow. I have to keep it tied down till about a week before end of stretch, or it will stretch to 5 foot and beyond. It takes up a lot of space & and is not a big producer. My blue dream strain yields twice what the chunk does, and don't have problems, and is smaller plant. I wanted to eliminate it, but my wife wont let me. The chunk I'm getting ready flip had a large branch broke off and I'm hoping she fills in. She came from t5 veg room to the 630w about 4 days ago. But my wife insists I clone her one more time !!

Back
Top Bottom