Punk Rock Grow #2 - C99

here is the information from the breeder

"Our C99 is known for its remarkably rapid growth. It can be harvested as early as after 50-55 days indoor. Thanks to its Grapefruit and Pineapple heritage this gorgous lady have an outstanding sweet and fruity taste which will please even the most fussy gourmet."

Height: 2-3 metres
Effect: Physical & cerebral
Genetics: Mostly sativa
Potency: Very high
Flowering Period (Inside): 50-55 Days
Yield: 550 grams
Harvest Date (Outdoors): End of September to Mid October

https://www.leafly.com cinderella-99

Cool, thanks! :) We are going 12/12 tonight. At least on the C99. The Deep Cheese isn't ready for that so she is in a separate closet now. All the plants look great...one still has a few bad leaves, but they're not too bad. PunkRockGuy has been giving light nutrients when he waters (once a week) and that has really helped.

Some pics...I don't know WHY 420 keeps uploading these sideways, they were right side up when I submitted them. Very annoying.

Two pics of the Deep Cheese:

IMG_44342.JPG

IMG_44351.JPG

And the C99:

IMG_44332.JPG

IMG_44323.JPG

IMG_44312.JPG

IMG_4430.JPG

IMG_44293.JPG

Will do, thanks. :)

New pics. 420 still hasn't fixed the problem, so these are sideways as well. I have messaged them about it, maybe it will be straightened out when I post next.

Anyway, all plants are doing well...we have taken the Cheese 12/12, but it isn't showing anything yet. The C99, on the other hand, is bursting with buds. We are crossing our fingers for a really good harvest.

So...first, the Cheese...

IMG_44961.JPG

And the C99...first some "group" shots...

IMG_44884.JPG

IMG_44894.JPG

And some closer shots of the emerging buds...

IMG_44953.JPG

IMG_44942.JPG

IMG_44933.JPG

IMG_44923.JPG

IMG_44915.JPG

IMG_44905.JPG

Buds are really popping! :) I'm amazed at how much they have grown in just the 5 days since I last posted...the Cheese is still the same, so I didn't bother taking a pic of it. And I figured out that if I take all the pics landscape, they upload ok. Weird. But anyway...we also moved the plants. The set-up we had before had the lights on the wall behind them and they've grown past the point where that is sufficient. So we moved them to a more private area (a bedroom) and now there's supplemental lights behind them, and CFLs over them.

IMG_44971.JPG

IMG_44983.JPG

IMG_44992.JPG

IMG_45002.JPG

IMG_4501.JPG

IMG_45021.JPG

IMG_45033.JPG

IMG_4504.JPG

IMG_45052.JPG

Thanks y'all!! :)

We've got maybe a month til harvest and everything looks great. Buds are getting thicker and denser every day. Really frosty too. I took a lot of pics.

All plants are about 3 and a half months old now.

The Deep Cheese:

IMG_45292.JPG

IMG_45283.JPG

C99:

IMG_45252.JPG

IMG_45265.JPG

IMG_45274.JPG

IMG_45304.JPG

IMG_45312.JPG

IMG_45321.JPG

IMG_45335.JPG

IMG_45344.JPG

IMG_45354.JPG

IMG_45362.JPG

IMG_45373.JPG

IMG_45383.JPG

IMG_45392.JPG

IMG_45402.JPG

Yeah I keep meaning to do that, just been lazy lol. Should I pull the dead ones off? PunkRockGuy freaks out when I do that because he thinks they should fall off naturally to make sure they're completely used up.

Oops, that was for KingJohn, didn't see there were other responses.

Thanks Dutch and African, we think we got it right this time. It's amazing to me how easy it is to grow these plants, but also how easy it is to screw it up.

We started a new grow yesterdat, some more C99, a Critical Cheese, some White Widow, some Bubblegummer, and a Kush Cheese. I'll start that journal when they poke their heads out.

Also, a friend gave us a big bag of miscellaneous seeds but we're afraid to plant any of them...lol. Although I think it would be fun to play "guess the strain", heh. We're just afraid it would end up being stink weed and don't want to take the risk of males. If there's anything we learned from our first grow is that it really sucks when you nurture a plant to the flowering stage only to have to pull it up and throw it out. Felt like losing a friend. So we'll see.

when a leaf changes colour from green to yellow the parts of the leaf that are responsible for photosynthesis are dead and the leaf will not add any energy to the plant. It will not harm the plants to remove yellow leaves from them.

Well, the new plants already have roots showing out from under them so we had to make some quick decisions. We thought we would be harvesting the C99 3 days from now, but needed the pots they were in tonight. After some calculations, however, and some scrutinizing, it turns out that they're ready now anyway. So tonight is harvest night, and I have some final pics of the plants. I've never seen anything like this. This has been amazing.

I'll be back here to post pics of the "aftermath." Til then...

IMG_45553.JPG

IMG_45565.JPG

IMG_45583.JPG

IMG_45593.JPG

IMG_45605.JPG

IMG_45615.JPG

IMG_45623.JPG

Oh, and one of the Deep Cheese...she'll be around a little longer. ;)

IMG_45662.JPG

the smell is amazing...although a bit augmented in the room by the skunky Deep Cheese.....but its very fruity.....the buds are REALLY sticky....and look like they've been heavily dusted with sugar....hehe

the smell is amazing...although a bit augmented in the room by the skunky Deep Cheese.....but its very fruity.....the buds are REALLY sticky....and look like they've been heavily dusted with sugar....hehe

Thanks for the reply! And welcome to the site PunkRockGuy, I assume you and PunkRockGirl share the same growing space :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom