Caramelicious / PC Grow/ First Time (Need Help!)

Re: Caramelicious/pcgrow/ first time (will need help!)

So i'm thinking that the bottom leaves are not being burned, they are just dying because they don't get much light exposure. My possibilities are: looking into trimming lower leaves as a LTS technique, or bending them more horizontally in my lst shelf which i have yet to take pictures of, i will do that today forsure.

Also, about the stem issue, i'm thinking that it could be from spraying them with so much tap water, and the chlorine caused it, or at least didnt help it?

Well... the stem problem killed number 2, and looks like its about to kill the second one too. at first i thought it was maybe rot from the rockwool, so i cut the top of it off but it was green under... the only other think i could think of was some kind of fungi, so i sprayed it but it didn't seem to help. 4 weeks and nothing to show :( i'll start a new journal as soon as i find a store to buy rockwool from. Hopefully the same thing doesnt happen again, because i still have no solution :S

Sad to hear but good attitude. Many failures are met on the way to success. Alot of people use rockwool but I just don't like the stuff. Maybe you should read up on other methods. I've had good success with starting in 16oz plastic cups. I like to make them like mini hempy buckets. Check out the hempy grows, they rule! :peacetwo: I'll be watching for your next journal.

this same thing happen to me and i figured out it is caused by the wet rockwool cubes. Rockwool cubes need to be soaked in water for 24 hrs before they are used and hardly watered at all after that. If you leave it too wet at the base of the plant, it will develop a fungi and weaken the stem to the point of death. I lost 5 passion#1 from this, the rest i saved by pulling the rockwool gently away from the stem and letting rockwool dry off completely and not getting them wet.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom