Caramelicious In NorCal

BEAUTIFUL!!
that carmalicious looks awesome, great job thus far. I'm thinking that looks like a keeper strain.
Thanks flyfishinrock, we can't wait to have a room full of them. It won't be long.
Man O Man swampgas those are nice.
Have the tric's frosted yet? Pan4
Thanks pan4. The plants have that frosty appearance visually, but when viewed under 30X magnification, almost all trichomes look clear.
OOOhhh weee!!!! nice buds looks like the ladies are doing lovely! So when do we get more of those pics with the lovely lady in em!
Thanks l8nightskunk. Oh, I'm pretty sure she will make another appearance. :)
Thanks akaman.
Impressive. As I said before, "A model grow"! You're doin great!
Thanks Ms.Fox, you have an open invitation to pose in our garden any time you would like. :)

very nice do you rememberabout how much u got off each plant? Did you use worm casting, bat guno in your soil if not that probly would of helped with the yellowing ect(its also organic) but awsome grow one of them would helped cant rember which one right off hand. hope u keep posting props man

very nice do you rememberabout how much u got off each plant?
Harvest is yet to come. I will post the results at that time.
Very vice swampgas!!
Good growing. ++reps
:peace:
Harry
A high honor coming from you Harry, thank you so much.
Ill stay posted!!!!
Glad to have you along l8nightskunk.

Reddish brown hairs are beginning to make an appearance in the garden.
0867Small.jpg

0870Small.jpg

0869Small.jpg

0868Small.jpg

0885Small.jpg

0878Small.jpg

0882Small.jpg

0880Small.jpg

0871Small.jpg

Here's our method of boosting co2. It's a propane camp heater, which has more than doubled our co2 levels in the grow room. We place it in front of the fan and blow co2 all over the place. :)

0877Small.jpg

I snapped a few shots just as the hps lights shut down tonight.
0888Small.jpg

0887Small.jpg

0894Small.jpg

0890Small.jpg

0901Small.jpg

0900Small.jpg

Here's one more of Julie taken a week or so ago. She says she wants to pose naked in the garden again just before harvest. I told her that I'd have to clear it with my peers at 420 Magazine first. What do you think?
0823Small.jpg

I think she just likes to pose naked. You'll have that lol.

BtW, don't let her take this the wrong way... But after viewing the first, second, and fourth of this series of pictures, your girl just doesn't do it for me like your GIRLS do lol.

Oh and I hope you entered her/them in that contest I told you about. (Good luck!)

Wow now thats what i call buds! im loving the pics! and also wow what a nice girl/girls....man you are one lucky guy! very proud of you man! Oh and can you give your girl a compliment and say she fits right in with the buds!

i am on board

LoL I think we all are..... Not too many sane men(or sane women for that mattter) would object to lovely Julie adding some warmth(and curves) to the photo shoot....

& SwampGas, Damn! Gotta say those lights out pix are goregeous... I love the way they shine when you hit em wiht a good flash... I wish my camera took better closeups.. I can snap like 30 shots and get like two to four keepers. I would be plumb crazee by the time i delete all the out of focus shots...

peese

-me

I think she just likes to pose naked. You'll have that lol.

BtW, don't let her take this the wrong way... But after viewing the first, second, and fourth of this series of pictures, your girl just doesn't do it for me like your GIRLS do lol.

Oh and I hope you entered her/them in that contest I told you about. (Good luck!)
She won't take it the wrong way, she thinks the girls are pretty hot too.
Actually, I'm pulling for pan4gold49 in the contest. I think he deserves it.
Wow now thats what i call buds! im loving the pics! and also wow what a nice girl/girls....man you are one lucky guy! very proud of you man! Oh and can you give your girl a compliment and say she fits right in with the buds!
Thanks much l8nightskunk, I'll pass along your compliment.
i am on board
Glad to have you on board blackbeast.
Wow very nice.:battingeyelashes:
Keep it up.:winkyface:
Let's all get out to VOTE in the 420 Contest's Here

Pan4
You got my vote pan4
LoL I think we all are..... Not too many sane men(or sane women for that mattter) would object to lovely Julie adding some warmth(and curves) to the photo shoot....
& SwampGas, Damn! Gotta say those lights out pix are goregeous... I love the way they shine when you hit em wiht a good flash... I wish my camera took better closeups.. I can snap like 30 shots and get like two to four keepers. I would be plumb crazee by the time i delete all the out of focus shots...
peese
-me
Thanks carnauth. The key to good photography is to take lots of pics. It sounds like you already have the idea.

She won't take it the wrong way, she thinks the girls are pretty hot too.

Yeah, my girl often thinks other girls are hot. It can in fact be quite fun. Other times it can be an exhausting PitA. Oh wait, were we talking about the plants?

Actually, I'm pulling for pan4gold49 in the contest. I think he deserves it.

Yes, so am I and (I also believe) he does. I was <COUGH> talking about that other contest, the one that you could also enter Julie in lmao.

I was <COUGH> talking about that other contest, the one that you could also enter Julie in lmao.
Oh yeah, that contest. Ha. It's in the works, I have the cover printed up and waiting for the right moment. It will be soon though and I will let you know how it works out. Thanks for putting me on to it. :)

Back
Top Bottom