Hodder356's CFL Cabinet Grow 2012

they was really under watered mate, you would of got a lot more root mass if it was watered properly, plants that big should have filled the pot with roots. so it was under watered quiet a lot by the looks of it, sounds like you managed to get something from the plants though, ive had loads of decent smoke with seeds in it so dont doubt it till you have tried it you might be surprised.

plus you got lots of seeds, and if not stressed you should end up with normal plants,
would love to have some seeds but im waiting on pollen from my hermie to put on my female plant, but only a couple of bud sites and then i should have only fem seeds,

so final little post. here are pics of seeds and all. all the "best" "buds" have been curing in a jar, maybe about an ounce. it smells like ok, nothing to write home about. maybe ill get lucky and this batch of seeds will be high female % cause of the hermie. i smoked a little of this schwag and let's just say its all gonna be going into canna-butter for when i see the new sci-fi movie Prometheus!

DSCN02234.JPG

DSCN02245.JPG

DSCN02255.JPG

DSCN02266.JPG

DSCN02276.JPG

so come and check out how my sweet secret-jardin tent is going and thanks don and everyone for watching my hermie party lol. 420 mag is awesome, fun and helpful community!

:thanks::420::Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I am reporting this to be moved to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom