Flowerhead's 1st Ever - Cabinet - CFL - Grow 2016

420-magazine-mobile1023699842.jpg
one of the seedlings.

☃ MJ

Some of my smallest slowest in veg flower best.. Just some info to hurt your brain.. :rofl:

Leaf tips pointing down can either mean to much water and the roots are drowning/suffocating or it can mean excess nitrogen. But your leaves are a healthy hue from what I can tell, if they're darker than usual and leaf tips down its nitrogen. Is there lots of drain holes in your pots? I drill dozens more than the manufacturer does. It helps Dru out the medium and drain properly when watering.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Leaf tips pointing down can either mean to much water and the roots are drowning/suffocating or it can mean excess nitrogen. But your leaves are a healthy hue from what I can tell, if they're darker than usual and leaf tips down its nitrogen. Is there lots of drain holes in your pots? I drill dozens more than the manufacturer does. It helps Dru out the medium and drain properly when watering.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

:thumb:

Was definately overwatering that was causing the tips to curl under. I let them go to a full drought, then watered with plain ph'd water and they loved it. I need to do a full update as so much has changed, however I am about to change my whole setup, so once that has been done, updates will be posted. Am moving to 1x1x2 tent and 600w hps.

☃ MJ

Dam would have been cool to watch the whole grow with CFLs. Best of luck, this grow is epic

Sent from my GT-I9300 using 420

Dam would have been cool to watch the whole grow with CFLs. Best of luck, this grow is epic

Sorry man. I will post an update of the family before the change, i am impressed with hiw well the seedlings have done. Big difference since the last post.

☃ MJ

420-magazine-mobile1409486389.jpg
this is my 'baby'. I have her tied to the side of the pot and the undergrowth is really starting to take off. She also loves the bigger pot and Canna Coco with a little perlite.

☃ MJ

420-magazine-mobile2060494245.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2064367518.jpg
420-magazine-mobile33235901.jpg
i kept 5 of the 9 seeds, and i tell you what....they absolutely love life......until today, 13/9/16, i took the top/cut almost in half the two tallest seedlings. They are just bag seeds, so all experimental with them. I know the clones are ladies, so will ensure i dont damage them...but the seedlings are fair game.

☃ MJ

Do you have a carbon filter? Is this a stealth grow or do you live alone

I live with my wife and kids so it is on the stealth side (wife is cool, kids on a need to know basis...dont need to know). The initial idea was to keep it hidden inside the cupboard, but i soon realised that it is not going to be big enough for my imagination, so i have just purchased a small tent. The amount of cfl bulbs i have running is always in the back of my mind as something that could go wrong (fire, power outage), so am switching to a 400w hps, with cooltube. I dont currently run a carbon filter, but once it is flowering season i will be, just to keep the neighbours at bay.

☃ MJ

:goodjob: they look happy and healthy
Thanks AngryBird. We are getting along fine at the moment. But most relationships start this way. I cant seem to leave them alone for long periods, so if anything starts to go wrong I'll be right on it, with the help of my new favourite forum.

☃ MJ

I know the feeling.. although I work differently.. lol I see fast even after a long time.. not only in the beginning of it :rofl:
(relationships AND cannagrowing)

Back
Top Bottom