1st Grow - Northern Lights x Columbian Gold - CFL's

Dont smoke it too fast once you harvest :) You have to grow once more to enjoy that feeling...

So check it out, the past week I have been using reg pHed water with no nutrients and last night decided to give it a try with nutrients at only quarter strength to help flush out the remaining nutes in the coco coir. Boy was I surprised when I checked on her earlier tonight, packed on some serious weight over night and the buds look so dense.

15.PNG

31178.JPG
21314.JPG

Nothing too exciting happening lol, seems like Im just waitin for them pistols too start browning more...btw I am pretty lit writing this so might not make much sense. Ahhh, nothing like some purple kush drizzled with some hash oil in a bong. Anyone toking with me? btw today is day 50 of flowering

She's looking pretty cloudy, although I might see a few clear trics left.
I bet she will be good and stoney in about a week!
She's a beauty! Just covered in trics!!!:yummy:

That will be a great harvest for just one plant, any plans for a second?

Yes right after this plant is harvested and dried! The plan is too pick up 3 or 4 clones from the local dispensary, they have a lot of choices :)

Earlier when when I was vegetating in the house for 4 weeks the last 2 weeks made the house have a hint of dankness and quickly found myself having to get a tent and stuff it in the garage. I'd say it gives off a very earthy smell with hints of sweetness though, everytime I pull my car into the garage I am just overwhelmed with complete and utter dankness that puts a smile on my face just thinking about it! No odor control haha

Haha that a boy. From the size of those buds I can only imagine. I'm waiting on a few beans(3 auto berry ryder and 3 critical #47) and wondering about what they will give off odor wise. Grow looks awesome man. I like the evolution of the grow room.

Back
Top Bottom