Flowerhead's 1st Ever - Cabinet - CFL - Grow 2016

New seedlings have started growing their second pair af leaves. What a moment....
420-magazine-mobile1021666635.jpg

☃ MJ

Overnight i topped my main and middle plants, and then i did FIMming on the baby. The plants took it well and 2 days later, still no ill effects...
420-magazine-mobile1829406015.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1836328223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile394977511.jpg

☃ MJ

Cheers. Talk about nervous. I just realised i have fat fingers.....was trying to be so careful but felt confident i knew what i was aiming for. I think they turned out ok. Even thisafternoon, they ALL looked fresh. Absolutely amazed at how quickly they grow and change.

☃ MJ

Wow. I am shocked at how well everything has gone. It is amazing how much difference 18hrs can make. Comparison photos to follow....

☃ MJ

Flowerhead... How you going? There's lots of us here, great to see another...some great growers here in Aus that'd love to meet you... Couple of Aussie threads also... Subbing along... I'll let you fill me in on where your at in the grow and strains growing..

Flowerhead... How you going? There's lots of us here, great to see another...some great growers here in Aus that'd love to meet you... Couple of Aussie threads also... Subbing along... I'll let you fill me in on where your at in the grow and strains growing..
Thanks for the sub. Hope you enjoy the ride, although could get bumpy coz the driver has no idea where he's going. I have no idea on the strains. I was gifted some clones, all from same plant, and i have 2 different types of good 'ol bag seeds. This first grow is really to get an idea of how everything is going to work, before i spend the mullah on importing seeds. Although i have no idea who/where to buy from that have a good rep in the land down under. I am going to have to hunt out these other Aussies....familiarity helps alot when it comes to brands, units of measure, and legality issues. Hope to keep all entertained.

☃ MJ

Subbed too! You're off to a great start! In fact, you're about 1 week ahead of me I think. I only have them started from seed and also using T5s.

My experiment this grow is to veg half for 8 weeks and the other half for 12-16 weeks. Once veg has finished, I move them outdoors and see how the winter sun in my zone works for flowering. I'm want to prove that there can be somewhat good growth during the winter months. But regardless, this will prepare me for the 2017 season where I hope to get in at least 3 harvests from my tent/backyard combo.

Will be following closely! Great work so far!

420-magazine-mobile2021717261.jpg
hey guys. All still going well, although temps got up a bit today (31' C), but all girls look happy. I just have a concern about the very tips of the leaves. They seem to have the slightest of yellowing in the photos. Not so noticable with the eye. Any ideas would be good. Dont mind the brown spec on one of the leaves, it's dirt, i topped up the pots last night.

☃ MJ

Just new growth bud, looking healthy...

Ok. Sorry i havent kept up the posts, however i have been keeping track. Here are some notes. There are some that are a couple of days old but still relevant.

Monday 22nd August, water today. With seaweed extract. Cab is sitting at 35 degrees with fan running, but no inlet air holes yet. Need to get rid of a couple of seedlings. Might put them outside.

23/8/16. Managed to get heat under control by turning off the fan until i cut holes for intake air. I folded 'baby' over some more, tighter this time as the new growth is starting to come through. I topped 'middle' for a second time , as her growth has been strong also. I am leaving 'main' as she is, simply because i am a little disappointed at how much she stretched. The other 2 have stayed smaller and bushy-ish so i will be experimenting with those ones.

24/8/16. 'Baby' has turned up toward the light, and im excited by how quickly the new growth is coming in. In a few more days i will be culling the seedlings, only keeping the ones that have impressed me thus far. Things are going according to plan.

☃ MJ

Back
Top Bottom