Flowerhead's 1st Ever - Cabinet - CFL - Grow 2016

420-magazine-mobile38603738.jpg
so, the family have moved house and wow are they loving it.

☃ MJ
Cheers....actually i overwatered the little ones the day before this photo. That was 2 days ago, and the pot is still pretty heavy feeling. It has started standing up more now though. I was so gutted when the lights came on for the day and it was fully wilted. After some careful tlc, and friendly conversation, it seems to be on the road to recovery.

☃ MJ

Cheers....actually i overwatered the little ones the day before this photo. That was 2 days ago, and the pot is still pretty heavy feeling. It has started standing up more now though. I was so gutted when the lights came on for the day and it was fully wilted. After some careful tlc, and friendly conversation, it seems to be on the road to recovery.

. MJ

Nice set up. Good luck with the grow

And then there were three.....
420-magazine-mobile417662081.jpg

The culling process took place today. I got rid of 2 seedlings because they looked to be going to be tall plants (and i am thinking of going ScrOG), and i got rid of 2 of the shorter bushy plants, from the same bag seed lot as the one that i kept. So now it is just the 2 clones (from same mother), 'baby' and 'the main', and 1 bushy short seedling. Now the real fun begins.

☃ MJ

Process of elimination complete. Is it time for flower? Looks like you kept the strongest ones, they should fare well. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers
Flower is close. Probably another 7 days. Then i will separate the small one until it shows its sex. Then depending on which way it swings will decide how many plants will go to harvest, 2 or 3. I am going to clone the others to ensure a continued grow (hopefully).

☃ MJ

420-magazine-mobile1545700613.jpg
hey guys. Is this a nutrient issue? Too much P or K? (See the grey paw in the forefront of the photo...thats my cat Maximus...and he just ate that leaf as i type this message...)

☃ MJ

:rofl: nice cat

do you have this on more than one leaf?
see in my signature the problems and pest...
It is on more than one leaf, but only a handful between both plants. I have seen the troubleshooting sheet you had posted somewhere before, but i cant for the life of me find it now.

☃ MJ

Ok. Im a little disappointed at the moment. I just went to tidy up around my tent, while they are sleeping, only to find that my light is still on. Something has happened to my timer in the last week and the plants have been getting 24hrs light. Is this a problem? I have the timer set to turn off and back on all while i am at work, so am not completely sure how many days this has been happening. My wife said that she thought she heard a fan running all day, but being my hobby, she didn't think anything of it and can't recall how long she has noticed it. PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD NEWS. P.S. i have thought that the growing speed has been a little slow.....

☃ MJ

Ok. Im a little disappointed at the moment. I just went to tidy up around my tent, while they are sleeping, only to find that my light is still on. Something has happened to my timer in the last week and the plants have been getting 24hrs light. Is this a problem? I have the timer set to turn off and back on all while i am at work, so am not completely sure how many days this has been happening. My wife said that she thought she heard a fan running all day, but being my hobby, she didn't think anything of it and can't recall how long she has noticed it. PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD NEWS. P.S. i have thought that the growing speed has been a little slow.....

☃ MJ

Hi
1st of all here is the sheet :)
But It could be calcium.. do you notice it on leaves "seen by light" ?

cannabis_leaf-deficiencies31161.jpg

2nd

light.. What was your schedule before? ( still 18/6?) How far are they in veg?

24h of light will not hurt them during veg phase, maybe your timer has not been working the whole time? Are the temperature fluctuations recorded day vs night... Growth would seem to slow, but they're just keeping more compact under the constant light. Just like a seedling being subjected to 24h light the nodes are tighter all the way through. But root development goes down... Good thing your roots are not growing at the moment, once you flip to flower they will start to expand vigorously again. I wouldn't fret about it too much, chances it results in a hermie is negligible. However bagseeds are very susceptible to being hermies already via genetics. In most cases a hermie is what pollinated the bagweed. Imo

Get yourself a new heavy duty timer and don't look back. Flowering time is ahead... Keep up the good work and you know...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Okey dokey guys. First and foremost, thanks for your help in my anxious moments. So, just going to post a few early pictures, i took these girls out of the tent for a water and grabbed some shots. Just the 'main clone' and 'baby clone'.
Update: were turned to 12/12 on the first of the month (oct) after a 36hr dark period, 5 days ago.
420-magazine-mobile513288985.jpg
420-magazine-mobile314705778.jpg

☃ MJ

420-magazine-mobile694620032.jpg
this is the only thing being added to water for feeding, im not quite up to date with what i 'should' be giving them, so advise is welcome... otherwise we are just plugging along.

☃ MJ

Back
Top Bottom