Flowerhead's 1st Ever - Cabinet - CFL - Grow 2016

420-magazine-mobile576033363.jpg
touch and go for some. Fingers crossed.

☃ MJ

Looking good Flowerhead. The faster they go into the bigger pots the better. Also roots do not like light. If you duct tape them cups up the roots will do much better. Make sure to have good drain holes in the bottom and wait until the dirt is good and dry before watering. Other then that everything looks great. Do you have a fan to move the air? Good job! Reps :thumb:

Looking good Flowerhead. The faster they go into the bigger pots the better. Also roots do not like light. If you duct tape them cups up the roots will do much better. Make sure to have good drain holes in the bottom and wait until the dirt is good and dry before watering. Other then that everything looks great. Do you have a fan to move the air? Good job! Reps :thumb:
Ok. Thanks Nicholas Flamel. Consider them blackened. Fan is blowing constantly. Thanks for this advise. Even the simplest things need to be learned.

☃ MJ

Ok. Thanks Nicholas Flamel. Consider them blackened. Fan is blowing constantly. Thanks for this advise. Even the simplest things need to be learned.

☃ MJ
Yea there is a lot to learn on the first grow. Most of the growers here on 420 are always willing to help. The most common mistake by new growers is overwatering. I did it too, thats when the fungus gnats show up. The seedlings can stay in those cups for a couple weeks maybe until they will need up potted.

Subbed, I'm a CFL, T5 guy. Looking good Flowerhead. Small sample of my setup.

3e3be07b475b6f244b26b0ece4b10aea.jpg

One clone under 2', 8 bulb, T5. 192 watts, great for one plant.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Hi sorry for not answering but I didnt see a notification on your thread.
If you start in tray.. and they grow roots move them to a 1 gallon pot ( for example) so you don't have to re pot so often.
If you see a massive root ball.. you can plant them in the final pot.

Hi sorry for not answering but I didnt see a notification on your thread.
If you start in tray.. and they grow roots move them to a 1 gallon pot ( for example) so you don't have to re pot so often.
If you see a massive root ball.. you can plant them in the final pot.
Thanks AngryBird. I wasnt stressed too bad. Just made a judgement call and ran with it. So far so good.

☃ MJ

Each of those clones is looking great. Such straight stems and even foliage. They will train well once they get growing. Keep an eye out for be growth, that day will be exciting. I start counting days of vegetation once I seen my first new leaf appear. Keep up the good work and...

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Each of those clones is looking great. Such straight stems and even foliage. They will train well once they get growing. Keep an eye out for be growth, that day will be exciting. I start counting days of vegetation once I seen my first new leaf appear. Keep up the good work and...

Thanks Snid. Never thought I'd be so excited about learning a new craft.

☃ MJ

Once the grow fever sets in fully, it's all over. Haha, You'll be asking Santa for grow toys before the years out. It's always a joy for me to see new growers get their legs. Good on you Flowerhead :thumb:

Thanks. Helps being in good company too. Everyone is very informative.

☃ MJ

They are looking really good, I see you stil have the original leave my clones always go to dead looking then come back to life.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

They are looking really good, I see you stil have the original leave my clones always go to dead looking then come back to life.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

That is normal too
and welcome to 420mag

Back
Top Bottom