Pugsly's First Grow with Pics

Re: Pugsly"s first grow with pic's

picresized_th_1205247110_S50005361.jpg

picresized_th_1205246585_S5000538.jpg

picresized_th_1205246737_S5000541.jpg

hey pugsly looking good glad u got the ph fixed.
make sure your on a Wet/dry cycle, it looks like you might have be overwatering to me, make sure the dirt is dry before watering, make those roots search for that water,
moose has a great Faq's post that has everything wonderful in it!
https://www.420magazine.com/community/threads/overgrow-faq-s-updated-smokin-moose.72309/

+rep for the start and good luck :Rasta: :peace:

I agree on the concensus that you may be watering too much. Looking good otherwise!

yup i think it is Always the first thing we all do when we start growing. thats why i like sites like this, you get an extra hand in growing without having to give anyone a cut of your grow lol

Here is my oldest plant that i thought was dead and my new buckets i bet you can guess what in doing with this one.:cheesygrinsmiley:

pic_of_lst_plant1.jpg

it has lost its lowest set of leaves and im not talking about the sucker leaves.

I still havent gave them any h2o ben almost 3 days i think and thing are starting to look up if you know what i mean:bongrip:

those pics was 2 days old when i posted them.

Have any idea about what the pH of your watering liquid is? Or your soil? When it gets dry, test the overruned water's pH. Get a rough idea.

Today i added 4 more 26watt 6500k cfls and a new fan.Hopeing to speed things up almost bought a MH but i just got more cfl's instead

There some picks for ya boss.What do you think i still need to finish putting up my mylar.

My female loves the shit.she crys when i dont let her smoke with me.That is her with her face in it. down to 11 bulbs now i just broke one

I hate to say that I have abused home depot before by putting a broken light in a previously bought light's case and returning it with the recipt for a new one. Is that evil? I get new lights so i cant complain!

ll.jpg

:Rasta: Can you see how much i bent it in this pick?

I will make it bigger when approved

Back
Top Bottom