First Grow!

As it is now the last PP weighs 5oz and about half oz of popcorn,but i expect to lose a little more,i estimate the total weight will be around 4 oz plus popcorn

Final weights will follow in a few days :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went to see a mate and a fellow grower today who has a few sucsessful grows under his belt,i took a sample of each of coarse he had never tried any of the strains and he rated them real smooth tasty smoke 7/10 for the PP and 8/10 for stevie,i have to say tho he loved stevie the mazar the most as do i.He liked the shape of the nugs smell taste and buzz ! He said the only reason it wasn't rated top marks cos he didn't grow it ha ha ha :rofl:

As it is now the last PP weighs 5oz and about half oz of popcorn,but i expect to lose a little more,i estimate the total weight will be around 4 oz plus popcorn

Final weights will follow in a few days :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went to see a mate and a fellow grower today who has a few sucsessful grows under his belt,i took a sample of each of coarse he had never tried any of the strains and he rated them real smooth tasty smoke 7/10 for the PP and 8/10 for stevie,i have to say tho he loved stevie the mazar the most as do i.He liked the shape of the nugs smell taste and buzz ! He said the only reason it wasn't rated top marks cos he didn't grow it ha ha ha :rofl:

Aaargh.all this talk about 10 and I can't help but picture vg in a sexy tan one piece swimsuit and bouncy.. ahem .

My eyes hurt !! :rofl::rofl::yahoo:

Glad you got the results you were after VG.as in weight.as your just an evening smoker,that should last some time.if you make edibles,do a report on the effects.I'd say as its good dank stuff,an slice of hash cake should seriously send you on your arse,sideways.eating soap bar years ago stoned the life out of me.I couldn't imagine eating stuff green in the form of cakes.woh,I'm thinking a serious white face,and running to bed as quick as my legs could carry me:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Earth to VG????

Hey buddy, how about a nice smoke report or it that reason that you find it hard to type?

:Namaste:

Glad you got the results you were after VG.as in weight.as your just an evening smoker,that should last some time.if you make edibles,do a report on the effects.I'd say as its good dank stuff,an slice of hash cake should seriously send you on your arse,sideways.eating soap bar years ago stoned the life out of me.I couldn't imagine eating stuff green in the form of cakes.woh,I'm thinking a serious white face,and running to bed as quick as my legs could carry me:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like he was sent on vacation, he went off in his Journal.:peace:

Anyone seen VG? Hope that he is okay..............

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom