OG Kush, Ak-47, Bubble Gum, White Widow - Coco Grow With Drip System - LED

I'd wait until I can see at least some amber, especially if there are still plenty of clear ones, it could still take another week or two.
They look great.

Thx! The one with the calmag issue was able to produce great buds too. And I didn't see any calmag problems on the small sugar leaves close to the buds. So i guess its a good sign.

my next grow will be different. I will have less plants. That was too many plants. And I will probably only top them and no lst.

Thx! The one with the calmag issue was able to produce great buds too. And I didn't see any calmag problems on the small sugar leaves close to the buds. So i guess its a good sign.

my next grow will be different. I will have less plants. That was too many plants. And I will probably only top them and no lst.
Very nice job.
They look great.
wait until you get mostly cloudy trichs and a few amber ones,about 30% amber will give you a nice high.

one strain i see 1 amber out of 40.
the 2 other strains nothing amber yet.

I am also wondering if I can remove all the fan leaves at this point. To make sure all the lower parts receive light.
i'm growing bubblegum right now and they're showing mostly cloudy trichs with a few amber here and there.
I do know that some strains will not show any amber when they're finishing up so if you have all cloudy then I would go ahead and flush for a few days to a week then chop it and harvest it.

i'm growing bubblegum right now and they're showing mostly cloudy trichs with a few amber here and there.
I do know that some strains will not show any amber when they're finishing up so if you have all cloudy then I would go ahead and flush for a few days to a week then chop it and harvest it.

My problem is I dont know wich one are the AK47 and bubble gum because I mixed up the tags.

They look alike a lot...

Show me some of your bubblegum pics please

So !

I started flushing 2 plants on saturday. I will chop them around the end of the week.

I will soon started to flush the remaining plants.

Was waiting to see at least some amber trichomes before starting the flush.

Im at the end of week 8 tonight.
The buds do not gain size anymore at this point.

Im not too sure if you've run this plant/strain before but honestly if you still dont see any amber, and you're still only at about 8 weeks, i would let her go a little longer still. Maybe a week to ten days. Those buds may not seem like they're gettin any bigger because you enjoy looking at them everyday and arent really noticing. But they will bulk up, and get more dense. Once dried and almost all of the water weight is gone, and you get a real glimpse of their potential, you're gonna be glad to take the extra time.
Just my two cents brother. Peace!

Im not too sure if you've run this plant/strain before but honestly if you still dont see any amber, and you're still only at about 8 weeks, i would let her go a little longer still. Maybe a week to ten days. Those buds may not seem like they're gettin any bigger because you enjoy looking at them everyday and arent really noticing. But they will bulk up, and get more dense. Once dried and almost all of the water weight is gone, and you get a real glimpse of their potential, you're gonna be glad to take the extra time.
Just my two cents brother. Peace!

Well im at the end of week 9 now. I am flushing already. So there are still 1 week or so before I chop.
I think it will be fine... Will see...

So here are the last pictures.
My run off is at 200 ppm now. My water is at 150.

I will keep flushing for another few days. My white widow has amber trichomes now.

buds look bigger on pic than in reality. I have no clue how many grams I will collect out of this. Cant wait to see...

They are looking real nice. Would love to see some close up bud shots with flash on just after lights out. I love the frost at that stage.

Peace

Back
Top Bottom