OG Kush, Ak-47, Bubble Gum, White Widow - Coco Grow With Drip System - LED

week 5 day 2.
Seems like i have cal mag def. Some sick leaves are like that.
I give around 120 ppm of calmag ... Is that enough ??...

FUCK.

I had a timer issue last week. And I tought that my problem was the random settings that was on. Well this morning I discovered that my ligths were already on again. and the timer was back on random. Now i switched the timer but I have no idea to know how long this happened and how many times this happened again.

Should i put them in darkness for 24 hours an resume tomorrow the normal cycle

So we are at day 19 flowering.

Here is what I give them.

AN bloom A&B
AN Bud candy
AN Nirvana
cal mag
AN B52
Cannazym
SuperVit
H+G Roots Excellurator Gold

I still do not have a carbon filter installed. It doesn't smell too much in my place. Hope I wont need to get one.

You should really consider getting a carbon filter.It not only cuts down on the odor but it also filters particles in the air that could be harmful to your plants.

I wonder if i still have a long time before some of them are ready to chop. im at the end of week 6 right now. Will the buds get any bigger ?

I wonder if i still have a long time before some of them are ready to chop. im at the end of week 6 right now. Will the buds get any bigger ?

Check the trichomes to see if they're ready.

You're only at the end of week 6. Of course they are going to get bigger, quite a bit bigger. What you need now in a very large dose is patience. Take your time, you are in the final run. The vast majority of plants take around 10 weeks to finish flowering, that's just nature. If you keep on going as you are you will be amazed at the growth in those buds over the final few weeks. Just leave the plant do its thing and you will be rewarded.
Stop worrying.

Peace

I agree with PyrO.
Your buds will fatten up most towards the end of your grow.
You still have a few weeks to go.
I would start using molasses at this point if you haven't been using it yet.
I use molasses throughout the entire flower cycle,even during my flush.
Use a table spoon per gallon of water.You have to dissolve the molasses in about a half cup of hot water then mix it into your gallon of water.
Be patient,they'll fatten up.

Starting week 7 today. I ordered a microscope to check the trichomes.

Also, question for you guys.
When I started this grow. when i was tagging them at seedling stage. I did a mistake identifying them and now I dont know what pot is the AK47 and what pot is the bubblegum. They are pretty similar.....

I have 2 bubble gum and 2 AK47.
I took 4 pictures. one of each. Do any of you can identify them ?

Strain A PLant 1
Straine A PLant 2

Strain B PLant 1
Straine B plant 2

Back
Top Bottom