OG Kush, Ak-47, Bubble Gum, White Widow - Coco Grow With Drip System - LED

Looks like they are moving right along chuck! Which ones are the OGs? I just dropped 2 og and 2 bluberry kush lastnight.

I marked the OG on the picture.

The other thing is I swapped the AK and Bubble gum when they were seedlings. So im not sure 100% wich one is wich... I will have to figure that out when they are mature. I hope its going to be easy to identify.

Also. I took to branches of one of the plants I tried to clone. Seems to be working.

I heard its a bad idea to take clones from feminized seeds.... ? Any inputs ?
I have no plants on flowering them . It was just to test it. It was my first time.

So my plants are growing well.. I will see on sunday how they are and if I start flowering.. If not I will wait couple of more days.

Getting close! Id still probly try and get just a tiny bit more growth out of the small ones so they dont get buried by the big girls.
In the same breath though im pretty sure ak47 can stretch pretty good in the first few weeks 12/12. And OG is prone to get powdery mildew if you dont give it room to breath.
I think sunday sounds pretty good! But you could certainly go a little longer if you wanted to
Do you plan on using that scrog net in the tent?

Getting close! Id still probly try and get just a tiny bit more growth out of the small ones so they dont get buried by the big girls.
In the same breath though im pretty sure ak47 can stretch pretty good in the first few weeks 12/12. And OG is prone to get powdery mildew if you dont give it room to breath.
I think sunday sounds pretty good! But you could certainly go a little longer if you wanted to
Do you plan on using that scrog net in the tent?

yes i will use the scrog net wheb they stretch.

i will wait until sunday and see if i wait a couple.of more days.

Do you switch to flowering nutes at the same time you change the schedule. I read that some people switch gradually to bloom nutes.

yes i will use the scrog net wheb they stretch.

i will wait until sunday and see if i wait a couple.of more days.

Do you switch to flowering nutes at the same time you change the schedule. I read that some people switch gradually to bloom nutes.
I dont know what others do but my last 2 grows i started 10 days to a week before 12/12. I gave them them both at the same time. Id mix a weak veg solution about 30-40% strenght then add my bloom a&b right to it also at 30-40% strength and give them that for 1-2 feedings. Then go to about 50% recomended bloom nutes only without the veg nutes. You definatly wanna slowly build up the nute strenth over time so you dont burn your babies. I find starting the bloom early like that gets the plants shooting pistols much earlier on in flower.
I use Heavy 16 nutes the full lineup and originally started Doing it that way because i ran out of veg nutes early once. It definatly made a big difference imho.

I dont know what others do but my last 2 grows i started 10 days to a week before 12/12. I gave them them both at the same time. Id mix a weak veg solution about 30-40% strenght then add my bloom a&b right to it also at 30-40% strength and give them that for 1-2 feedings. Then go to about 50% recomended bloom nutes only without the veg nutes. You definatly wanna slowly build up the nute strenth over time so you dont burn your babies. I find starting the bloom early like that gets the plants shooting pistols much earlier on in flower.
I use Heavy 16 nutes the full lineup and originally started Doing it that way because i ran out of veg nutes early once. It definatly made a big difference imho.

Yes maybe that a good idea. Now its a bit too late to start giving bloom nutes before the switch But I will try to switch nutes gradually starting sunday. And be on full bloom nutes at the end of week one of flowering.

Now those babies are stretching and starting to fill in that canopy really nice. :) You should start to see pistils shooting out and gathering at the tops/growth tips anytime now. Within the next 2-3 days for pistils and about 7-10 days more for the small "afro style heads" to show. They'll do that for the first month, pretty much. Then during the last half of flower youll she'll start to bulk up in the flowers and put on weight! Good ahow!

Soooo... I am now at day 9 of flowering. I still see no sign of buds forming. I see that some people switch to 12/12 with a 48 hours of full darkness. I didn't do that. maybe I should have. Apparently it makes things faster...

The plants have stretched a lot during the last week.

I also received a new bunch of seeds from seedman. Maybe I will get another grow tent for the vegetative state.

Back
Top Bottom