OG Kush 200W LED in Coco/Perlite

Hello all! Happy autumn! I love the fall... cooler weather, change in colors, Halloween, my bday, and of course, harvest time! And to top it all off, is bud ever any sexier?

Betty Upskirt:
bettyupskirt.jpg

Betty topview:
betty9-28-10.jpg

SideShot:
bettty9-28-10.jpg

Betty is showing a few amber's now, I'm gonna keep a close eye, might put her into 72 of dark after tomorrow.

Here is the Gods Gift that I burnt to a crisp and left in the corner to struggle. I gave this plant less than consideration, I ignored her every need. She is small, but amazingly resinous given what shes been through....
godsgift9-28-10.jpg

Thank you to everyone for your kind wishes! Happy harvest!!

Hey all, hope everyone is well! Straight to it!
BettyChopDay.jpg

So here is Betty on chop day (10/7)

OGtopbud.jpg

And Here she is all dried up, its not too tight, I'm not sure if that's cause she was getting way to much N late into flower or if the LED's are to blame. I'll never find out though as you'll see in the next pic. Haven't smoked it yet, still waiting on the cure, but I'll report on it when I do.

OGAphidDeath.jpg

So this is what Aphids will do to a mom in a week and a half. I broke the cardinal rule, I knowingly brought an infected plant into my home. I'm a dumbfuck and I'm paying for it. I was told that the clones i was taking HAD aphids....HAD. Told that they had been treated and that aphids weren't a big deal anyway. Dumbfuck. I just lost the clone I made from her to something strange. It rooted and then the new central growth shriveled and died, while everything else looked good. I killed it to be safe as i thought it was some kind of infection. So no more OG for me!

I'm staring a new journal, this one is the Schrom bagseed from earlier in this journal. :peacetwo:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, sorry for your loss!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Smoke Reports forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom