Myxo's - Coco Coir - Purple Kush - 2016

Lady Vico's 3rd week from seedling completed

420-magazine-mobile1149753229.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1521181488.jpg

I transplanted it yesterday to the 2 Gal pot.

Might be having a little difficulty with the humidity. But is looking little bit better since I added a wet towel near the pot and often moist the leaves with PHd water for now.

I'll be lurking from the shadows and keeping tabs on this one! Glad to see some plants going. Seeds not popping is so disappointing considering how exciting the start of a grow is. LV's looking happy and healthy. Keep it up!

I'll be lurking from the shadows and keeping tabs on this one! Glad to see some plants going. Seeds not popping is so disappointing considering how exciting the start of a grow is. LV's looking happy and healthy. Keep it up!
Thank you for stopping by! Great to have to have u here.

Very very disappointed with the seeds I received...

1- taking under consideration that I spent $75 ($60 seeds + $15 shipping),

2- shipping took 2 months because the first package was intercepted,

3- just 1 out of 7 seeds germinated, when they advertise 80 percent of germination success at least, using the same germination method they recommend.

4- CKS Customer Support wasn't good at all.

I know for a fact I'll never buy seeds from these people again.

Now I don't want you all to judge Crop King Seeds based on my results. I'm sharing these results but they seem to have a very respectable reputation and lots of people out there use their seeds. I'm also posting this for documentation purposes.

At least I now have Lady Vico in good shape, i guess this has become a single plant journal .

By the way, I FIMed the plant today, let see how many colas I get from that.

Sent from my SM-J700M using 420 Magazine Mobile App

i will say this without naming company's. once in a while, you're gonna get seeds that no matter which method of germination you use, they're just not gonna grow. they sprout and just die slowly !! Mutants !! if the co you're dealing with is reputable, they'll replace them, otherwise you're screwed !! I wouldn't want any grower to bad mouth my seeds on 420 mag. or anywhere else, if I was selling seeds. These seed company's want us to think germinating a seed is somehow high level science. And the prices they're getting is unbelievable !! And then stick it to you again on the shipping !! Now that more states are legalizing pot, hopefully seeds will become more available in the USA !! I can legally buy seeds in Ma. now !!

Hi guys,

So Lady Vico is doing great, I'm starting to get ready to switch her over to 12/12; we a are heading to week 6 this sunday and well I think it might be a good time by the end of next week .- I've done some pruning and yesterday read that a smooth transition can be done by reducing the hours of light day by day till reach the 12 hours of darkness. Will plain water for 3 days to get rid of all nitrogen and salt to begin with the blooming nutrients. So that's pretty much what I've been doing, will love to get a second opinion before I switch to flower...

Few pics here

420-magazine-mobile1976113100.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1998479005.jpg

420-magazine-mobile359250280.jpg

Best costarican beer for scale . ... About 35 cm tall

Hello! Long time no see

Plant is doing great, its been flowering for 2 weeks now... she stretched quite a bit during this time, went from 33 cm to 55 cm.

420-magazine-mobile77448624.jpg

I noticed a bunch of small flowers and has a lot of bud sites. Is progressing every day. Very Happy.

Merry Christmas to you all!

End of 4th week

I defoliated the plant last week. Read that It should be done by the end of the stretch. That slowed down the bud growth a bit I think is recovering by now.

[
420-magazine-mobile1717473777.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1770071085.jpg

I'm feeding at full power and increased the lights with 3 more CFL bulbs yesterday. I hope they get bigger soon.

I will post an update next week.

Back
Top Bottom