PE636's Purple Kush Coco Grow

Froze a liter of 99 percent isopropyl alcohol and 3 500ml mason jars of purple kush popcorn and trim. Only had enough alcohol for 2 so the 3rd will go with the white widows trim when I get more alcohol.
Soaked each jar and shook lightly for about 20 seconds, strained through coffee filters into Pyrex cake pan. Currently on electric heating pad with a fan sucking fumes out the wide open window.

Totals are in.... 218g of White Widow and 105g of the Purple Kush. That is the nice jarred up buds worthy of enjoying in their natural form....I also smoked probably 10g or so before the scales arrived oops.. There was also approximately 2 ounces combined of popcorn / see thru buddage and really good trim. The PK "waste" made maybe 4g of nice smooth tasting golden yellow oil that packs a nice punch!

Thanks for joining in everyone, I really appreciate all your comments and input. That's about all for now unless anyone has any questions.... The harvest is curing nicely, and I am certainly enjoying smoking it as much as growing it! I will be ordering up some seeds for outdoors very shortly so there will be a new journal for that when I get started. In the interim I will be here browsing and enjoying this great community.. Cheers!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom