Back With Purple Kush Autos

Even though it's exasperating trying to diagnose and remedy these issues, these awesome journals (yours included) give less experienced growers like me a wealth of information to use when we are faced with puzzling plant problems. Stay safe and stay stoned!

I am well thanks, just had a vape of wedding cake and am thinking on taking a walk. If I think too long , I won't, hehe! How's your day going?

Yes I agree with you about the journals, ahh wedding cake is really nice to smoke, I should be at work but not been sleeping so not been going to work for couple days plus its my wedding anniversy today happy growing

Yes I agree with you about the journals, ahh wedding cake is really nice to smoke, I should be at work but not been sleeping so not been going to work for couple days plus its my wedding anniversy today happy growing
Well then, Happy Anniversary! Hope you can celebrate as much as you can. Good herbs out there for sleep my friend. :passitleft: :yummy:
Have a great day.

Well then, Happy Anniversary! Hope you can celebrate as much as you can. Good herbs out there for sleep my friend. :passitleft: :yummy:
Have a great day.
Thank you my friend, I've got a variety available of nice smoke at min but nothing just doesn't seem to be sending me sleep, I know it's got nothing to do with the buds it's me lol, I will be smoking this tonight tho
15872235497088952513824253607586.jpg

Have you been PH’ing your water to 5.8?
Thanks bro and no never PhD before but gonna buy a pH pen when I get paid as I think that's why the leaves are a little twisted

Yeah it might be why... with those clay balls in there, I’m thinking the root zone isn’t happy with the PH given:nervous-guy:
Happy 420 bro and yh it could be so will be purchasing a pH pen as soon as I can

Good evening people, its day 22 for both the PKs and pk1 has had another good day of growth and seems to have pulled through the worst now, she has got a good couple sets of leafs with no damage so will be trying to keep it that way but don't know how it's going to work out lol, I think I had a pH issue and fed with nutes too early aswel as not humid enough but getting there now thank god, pk2 is growing slower but seems to be healthier than pk1, both the PKs got fed yesterday with 0.6g of megacrop mixed into 1.5litres of water and divided as usual between the 2 and they both responded well to that, I will start feeding to run off at the weekend I think. I made the same mistake with my GS and seemed to have burnt her on her first feeding of megacrop, she had 0.2g mixed into a litre of water and fed a little bit but this plant seems to be growing straight past the burning though which I'm happy about but should be abit bigger for day 12 today for GS but I'm not worried about this plant as she was going to get vegged the whole way through until the autos are done
DSC_1836.JPG
DSC_1840.JPG
DSC_1842.JPG
DSC_1841.JPG
DSC_1838.JPG
DSC_1839.JPG
DSC_1837.JPG

Good morning everybody! I will be starting today's update on a really sad note which has nothing to do with cannabis at all but still have to say, so my dog had major surgery to remove his spleen before Xmas due to having 3 tumors on there and having battled through and recovered he has recently been getting fatter and fatter and so I took him to the emergency vets as it was late at night,(this was Wednesday night) and they told me that he was bleeding inside which is why he was getting fatter and nothing else could be done and so we had to make the hardest decision and put the poor fella to sleep which was done yesterday which was heartbreaking for the whole family but we stayed with him all the way to the end and he was peaceful and wagged his tail all the way to the end aswel. So onto the plants now and pk2 seems to have bit of a calcium deficiency I think, she got a feeding yesterday morning of 0.8gram of Mc mixed up with 1.5litre water and fed the whole amount. She's got some side branching visible now but is still way to small and low and doesn't want to stretch at the moment. Pk2 is healthy but is very small aswel and seems to be growing slower than them all, she had a feeding yesterday morning also of 0.6gram of Mc mixed up with 1.5litre of water and fed the whole amount also, the GS seems to be growing OK and grew past those burnt leaves, she's being fed 0.2g of Mc mixed up with a litre of water, she's a little paler than I would like but I don't want to burn her again
DSC_1859.JPG
DSC_1860.JPG
DSC_1861.JPG
DSC_1862.JPG
DSC_1864.JPG
DSC_1864.JPG
DSC_1866.JPG
DSC_1867.JPG

I’m so sorry about your guys dog!! It’s sad to hear!! My family just went through that with my moms dog. It’s such a hard decision to make!! We’re all here for you! And understand your sadness within!! Much respect and love to you and your family brother!! Keep your head up man!!

damn those plants don’t look in good shape!! Makes me even more sad.... have you been feeding daily? With coco, it’s not good to let the medium dry out. It also retains no nutrients at all so feeding daily with nutrients is key. I hope they turn back around for you!! I’ll be keeping my eyes on your journal!!

Back
Top Bottom