PE636's Purple Kush Coco Grow

K, I'll take a shot in the dark based on the pictures and say between 3/4 lb. and 1-1/4 lb. dry weight. Don't hold me to it though.
I would be very pleased with 300g which is around what I was thinking.. All I know for sure is I have to order up a scale someday lol.. Some colas are bigger than others but they are all pretty decent I'd say. The PK mostly has about a big bud on top and a whack of smaller nugs down lower, whilst the white widows are just a solid bud at this point pretty near to the screen which is around 12 inches on a lot of them plus a good bit of popcorn.. I don't know where the popcorn even came from with all the defoliating I did but I will take it now!

A few with a standard Bic lighter for reference.
420-magazine-mobile412691614.jpg

420-magazine-mobile505915608.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1295316269.jpg

Yes they are.....I have 3 PK and 3 CBD Dutch treat ready to hit dirt tomorrow.
Loved getting my seeds 4 days after I ordered...CKS has my business for sure

Sent from my XT1254 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I have one in my sig....Link below .....Getting my closet tent tomorrow....Already have a 4x4x6 for flower....I'm soooooo pumped...Haven't grown in 30yrs. Lol

Speaking of trichomes, my phone takes half decent close ups so here are a few from just after the girls had their breakfast. I think this is day 46 or 47 since signs of flowering so as expected all trichomes appear to be clear with maybe a few starting to get cloudy. Not sure which pics are which plants but they all look to be around the same stage..
420-magazine-mobile984395050.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1523079822.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1387018955.jpg

Expecting my 60-120x magnifier on Tuesday so will have a good look then.... I will be aiming for mostly cloudy with a slight chance of amber at harvest, I don't like toooo heavy of a buzz most days. I am just guessing I will feed for another week approx then start to flush.

I have one in my sig....Link below .....Getting my closet tent tomorrow....Already have a 4x4x6 for flower....I'm soooooo pumped...Haven't grown in 30yrs. Lol

That's awesome then, have fun and enjoy the show! I will have to check out your journal.

PE639 Amazing plants :thumb:

White widow was the first plant I ever grew. It was bagseed WW and although it wasn't as frosty as yours it had an amazing taste.
Yours is so frosty it looks like it could rival the girl scout strains. Yours although has much bigger nugs than those weak ass girls scouts. :morenutes:

PE639 Amazing plants :thumb:

White widow was the first plant I ever grew. It was bagseed WW and although it wasn't as frosty as yours it had an amazing taste.
Yours is so frosty it looks like it could rival the girl scout strains. Yours although has much bigger nugs than those weak ass girls scouts. :morenutes:
Hey thanks haha ya it's pretty frosty, even the lower popcorny nugs are just covered, some maybe even more so than the tops! This stuff has a pretty strong tangy/skunky kind of smell at this point so hoping it's a good yummy one!

Day 51 since signs of flowering... Got my little microscope thing today and it works great. Clipped a few very tiny samples and a few trichomes are just starting to cloud up and most are pretty crystal clear still. Will continue to feed for a few more days and check again.

Seeing quite a bit of cloudy trichomes now and probably 40 percent or more of the pistils are browned and curling up. Buds are feeling quite dense and super sticky. The white widow colas have these secondary branches down low that have been housing a bunch of nice sized buds tucked in tight and not getting much light, they are pretty light green but just oozing with goodness so I have gently moved things around to hopefully get them some more light. I have started to flush, hit them all with flora kleen, a gallon each. From now on will only be Ph'd water I am hoping for roughly 10 days. Might try the 24 hours of dark before chop chop. Sorry no pix it's a busy day but I will get some up soon!

Day 55 since signs of flowering, day 67 of 12/12, day 2 of flushing.
Here are a few pix, overall it's looking great to me, got some rough looking fan leaves already, possibly because I have been feeding pretty light all along I think but the bud is looking sweet and all three smell delicious.
PK bud
420-magazine-mobile409946914.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1091480441.jpg

White Widow
420-magazine-mobile90716089.jpg

420-magazine-mobile377215810.jpg

420-magazine-mobile826018340.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1410085445.jpg

You can see the two distinct phenos of white widow below.
420-magazine-mobile201788731.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1082576535.jpg

The flush continues!

Back
Top Bottom