Canad's - Indoor - Coco - Crop King Seeds' Purple Kush - Flux Grow

Updated photo.
Nothing much except more growth. I've decided to keep the small growth in the middle because of how much time is left before my flower side opens up. Shes not the perfect Flux but I got some experience.
20150827_224252.jpg

Just ordered some new grow tents. I'll have a 3'11'' x 3'11'' x 6'7'' GL120 for Growing and the 4'9'' x 4'9'' x 6'7'' GL145 for Flowering.
Should be in next weekend. Also the Fruit Spirit is getting the chop next weekend and after the new tents are setup, I'll be switching the Purple Kush into flower, and i'll get another grow journal started for Amnesia Lemon. I guess I should just start a perpetual grow journal?

Today the Fruit Spirit gets the chop. A bit earlier then I thought, but its the middle of week 9 on a strain that says 7 - 8 weeks and most of the hairs turned orange all the way down the plant. I gave it a final flush of water going to wait a couple hours and :rip:
I'll post some pics and results later today.

Purple Kush update Day 11
20150921_233646.jpg

Did a generous defoliation today to allow that lower growth the light to stretch up. I seem to have an iron deficiency and even though my nutes are PH Perfect... perhaps they aren't working perfect lol. I don't have a ph meter to test so if the problem continues I'm thinking about just adding some cal+mag w/ iron to the next feed and see what happens. Any input?

Sidenote = Using the same setup and watering as my Fruit Spirit and she never had an iron deficiency so I'm thinking this problem is strain related.

Back
Top Bottom