The Emperor's New Grows - Canad Goes Perpetual Indoors with Coco!

Ok so things took a turn for the better.

First the UFO. They asked that I ship the defective one back to the Canadian warehouse and they will pay for shipping and once its received they will send me a new one. So hopefully that doesn't take too long.

Second. We have lift off on all 3 sprouts. They are all still curled and pushing through but by tonight I should have 3 fully opened sprouts ready to go.

I also worked out a deal with Sara for the mars pro series lights and its looking like I'll have both by april so it will be a whole new style grow for me.

Grape OG update photo Veg day 1
Grape OG 1
20151106_224436.jpg

Grape OG 2
20151106_224420.jpg
Grape OG 3
20151106_224404.jpg

I had the MH off so they were stretching for the UFO a bit but its all turned on now. I worry that without that other LED on the other side that i'll have to rotate them around more.

Canad
So glad to hear you worked out the led situation.
Luckily for you. In the future I wouldn't take a chance with your hard earned money with a unknown commodity light.
Glad to see you back on track with a vendor that is a sponsor. Good luck bro.

The UFOs I got now were from one of the sponsors lol. GalaxyHydro. My veg room is really missing the extra light right now too! I am getting the MH as close as possible but the sprout on the side the UFO is missing light and is bending toward the middle for the MH.

I'll have those mars pro lights much sooner than April now, probably Feb.

Haha!! Sponsored huh? What I should have said is use a light that is a forums sponsor with documented grows.
The new.mars pro is the bomb. Can't wait to see what you do with them. I'll be watching.

Grape OG update photo Veg day 4
20151109_173504.jpg

Well the back plant and the left plant have only a side angle of the 400w MH so they are probably gonna lean sideways till the UFO comes back. I split a liter of water between the 3 with .5 ml of grow nutes today. They probably won't see water again till next weekend or so

Canad,
She is taking off man!:thumb:

Amnesia Lemon update Flower Day 8
20151108_000900.jpg

I know I said slowly but before I knew it I was half way through the plant so I just finished it off. Hopefully I didn't just hermie this one. At least if I did i'll be able to see it and stop it.

that was a hefty defol but she seemed to take it alright. how is she looking now

Amnesia Lemon update photo Flower Day 12
20151112_233547.jpg

Grape OG update photo Veg day 7
20151112_233618.jpg

So everything is running smooth. My UFO comes back Monday so finally I have extra light again for the back half. Added the training grids to the 3 Grape OG and it was pretty dry so I gave them a good soak with 2 liters each at 1ml/liter of grow A+B.

Back
Top Bottom