Farside05's Multiple Strain Auto Grow in Coco: Trainwreck, Blueberry, Cream Caramel, Purple Kush

Proof you can't OD on weed. I made cookies yesterday. Butter courtesy off some Blue Dream from the last grow. The dosage is 1 cookie. The wife ate 7! Didn't die but she's still high A.F. 13 hours later.

The Blue Dream is my current favorite in the inventory right now. Hard hitter, great buzz, and pretty good flavor too.

Hey farside lookn gud on the new grow ckngrats on some new babies makn it to the tent lol. Sry to hear the one was a dud. I jus started another auto yesterday another c4. Man these buds smell so great. Oh an congrats on the harvest as well brotha. Hey i had a question about the dyna grow nutes if im using sunshine mix#4 shud i ph to 6.2 jus like u told me to do with the promix or shud i do sumthn different?

Sunshine and Pro Mix are basically the same. At least from anecdotal reports, Pro Mix may be a little more pH stable. 6.2 to 6.5 should be fine.

A few pics of the girls. Purple Kush and Trainwreck are doing just fine. Fruit Punch (labled BB) just broke ground. Cream Caramel is going nowhere fast. If 3 years of growing mostly autos has taught me anything, you need to get off to a good start or you're gonna have a runt. I have one more Cream Caramel bean and think I'm gonna drop it and cull this weakling.

The Purple Kush and Trainwreck are starting to take off, you can see a lot of development from 3 days ago. The Purple Kush has purple already showing in her stems and main leaf vein so I should get some nice color on her. It doesn't show real well in the pic. The Fruit Punch is taking hold. The Cream Caramel is still a mess. Waiting for her replacement to sprout.

The other Cream Caramel seed cracked but isn't looking real promising either. I've had them for about 3 years so that may have something to do with it. But the Trainwreck is about the same age and it was fine. Hmm. Never had this kind of issue sprouting seeds before.

For those that have downloaded my Calculations Spreadsheet, I just added a new tab for calculating THC in edibles. I replaced the old version on my server with the new, updated one, so you might want to download it again.

The other Cream Caramel seed cracked but isn't looking real promising either. I've had them for about 3 years so that may have something to do with it. But the Trainwreck is about the same age and it was fine. Hmm. Never had this kind of issue sprouting seeds before.

For those that have downloaded my Calculations Spreadsheet, I just added a new tab for calculating THC in edibles. I replaced the old version on my server with the new, updated one, so you might want to download it again.

Nice man. The girls are lookn great so far brotha congrats. Are they all autos? Also are u using dyna-gro for this grow?

Nice man. The girls are lookn great so far brotha congrats. Are they all autos? Also are u using dyna-gro for this grow?

Yes they are all autos, and yes to the Dyna-Gro.

Can I download the nutrient calculator on my iPad Farside? I don’t know much about this thing lol.✌️

Yes you can. You will need to get Microsoft Office from the Apple Store in order to open it. See THIS ARTICLE. I'm not an Apple user but it looks like you can use it to open Excel files without having to pay a subscription to Microsoft.

Yes they are all autos, and yes to the Dyna-Gro.

Yes you can. You will need to get Microsoft Office from the Apple Store in order to open it. See THIS ARTICLE. I'm not an Apple user but it looks like you can use it to open Excel files without having to pay a subscription to Microsoft.
Thanks Farside, I will check it out.✌️

The second Cream Carmel was a dud too. It eventually cracked but no tap root development. I guess I'll let the first one live for a while. Maybe I'll get some mutant SPOG out of it. If it doesn't do much after a couple more weeks, maybe I'll cull it and start a photo in it's spot that I can flip after the autos finish.

Growth has been slower than expected as my temps are also on the cool side. I need to get the window air conditioner out of the room that the tent is in. We've had a cold snap and the cold air is during in. The Trainwreck is the fullest plant and I've never seen a main stem this fat at this young. I had considered topping her, but due to the slower growth I don't want to do anthying to stunt her. With as thick as her stem is, bending her over isn't an option either. The Purple Kush was a finicky bitch last time I grew her so I'm hesitant to do too much to her either. Might let them both go as natural Christmas trees instead of flat topped hedges. The mutant Cream Caramel is still trying to find her way. The Fruit Punch is ok but I think she'd like it warmer too.

Got the air conditioner out of the window and turned off the exhaust fan. Temps went from 68 as a high to 78. I think they'll enjoy it being warmer.

Back
Top Bottom