Farside05's OG Kush & Sour Diesel Photo Grow

She's not a stinker. The odor is low. Hard to pin down a specific fragrance. If I were to imagine walking through the rain forest, surrounded by lush tropical foliage, right after a spring rain, I guess it would smell like that.

She's not a stinker. The odor is low. Hard to pin down a specific fragrance. If I were to imagine walking through the rain forest, surrounded by lush tropical foliage, right after a spring rain, I guess it would smell like that.

I think the term is ummmm, Damp :rofl:

That's a real male v female word isn't it.. There's probably only one other word they hate more...

I'm assuming you mean the "C word". At least that's the one that makes them grab kitchen knives here in the USA.

That's the one...

Harvest day for the Sour D. Sour D #1 ready for the axe.

SD1Plant.JPG

SD1Bud.jpg

:high-five: well done farside...she Looks mad as hell and your not going to take it anymore :rofl: can't wait to hear how she smokes..,

Had a very tiny sample of the OG yesterday AM from the vape. My wife says it tastes like lemon furniture polish. I somewhat agree. I'll get into a bigger sample tonight and see what she tastes like in the bong.

Didn't take any pics of Sour D #2. Too lazy. Been at this for hours. Approaching the finish line. If there is a NOTM entry in this grow it will be from SD #2. Her one cola was the fattest and densest of the lot.

The closet is beginning to look like a dispensary and the Sour D still has to be dried and jarred. I guess there are worse things. Hopefully later this week I'll put the butter machine to use and reduce the number of jars.

Fired up a small bud of OG #1 in a bowl. Man she's the stickiest of anything i've grown. Nice pleasing smoke and the effect deserves the reputation. Took 3 hits. That may have been too much since it laid my novice ass out! Had it while i was finishing making dinner. By the time it was done, I wasn't hungry. No muchies here. Afterwards I decided to lay in the bed. Had to keep my legs apart so they didn't melt together. Very psychoactive, random images would flash in my mind, and the body buzz was strong, feeling warm at tingly one minute then aware of the ceiling fan blowing the next. Lasted for an hour and 45 minutes.

Day 62 of 12/12

Harvested OG #2. Right about at the breeders 9 week estimate. Unlike her bushy sister, she was like a drunk bitch at the bar on Friday night, falling all over herself. Had to shove her against her backdrop to keep her upright to take a picture after removing the fans. Hung the colas to dry. Separated the "B" grade nugs (lower buds from colas, still firm) and fluffy bottom buds for butter into two different paper bags, then hung the bags.

OG #2
OG1_Harvest.JPG

aaaaaaaaand +rep

Dried bud from Sour D #2. I'll try to get some weights up here shortly of the harvest so I can get this thread moved to the completed journal section.

SD_2_Bud.jpg

SD_Bud_Closeup.JPG

Grand Totals from the harvest

OG Kush 151.3 grams or 5.34 oz

Sour Diesel 129.0 grams or 4.55 oz

Lower bud from both for making butter 89.4 grams or 3.15 oz

Not bad bud was shooting a little higher. Still the heaviest yielding plant I had was a Critical + Auto. I will say, although it yielded more, you have to smoke 50% less of this crop to get the same effect. Not that the C+ is any slouch either. The OG & SD are 2 hits max on my scale. Had 3 of the OG and was way beyond high. I'll have to keep this away from the father-in-law. Damn near killed him on Christmas Eve with the Northern Lights from my very first grow. His blood pressure dropped extremely low (64/46) and he was in bad shape. If the NL was an ambulance ride, the OG is a visit to the morgue.

Well done farside... That should be you going whilst you wait for the slow ones to pick up..

Well done farside... That should be you going whilst you wait for the slow ones to pick up..

Yeah, there's never been a shortage of supply. I took the last of the Northern Lights from the first grow and added it to the butter jars. Still have leftovers from the other two grows too. I have well over a pound in jars for just the wife who's the primary smoker, and that's after giving away a good six ounces to friends. The closet shelves where I keep it all looks like a dispensary. Guess I could have bigger problems.

Back
Top Bottom