Farside05's OG Kush & Sour Diesel Photo Grow

Like me as your neighbour.. I'd empty those shelves for you :rofl::rofl:

Got the Magical Butter machine fired up making some budder right now for some cookies. Bud is a combo of OG and Sour D. We'll call them OmGD Toll House cookies. Its my first time using my machine. So far I'm pretty impressed and it seems pretty easy. I have a bottle of 190 proof grain alcohol I'm going to use to make concentrated oil from, and I may do the EMU pain relief body oil too (but I don't have the ingredients for it yet).

Made the budder at max strength (1/2 oz herb per cup). When I was pouring it into the container I dripped a little on the side. I wiped it up with my finger and licked it clean. Holy Shit! Just that tiny but hit me a little later. Man that's potent. Decided on doing the cookies with half real butter and half cannabutter after that. Figure the wife can always eat more cookies if she wants a bigger dose. Like she is going to complain about having to eat too many cookies. Yeah right! Recipe I followed made 40. That's way more than I expected.

I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I work where there is random drug testing so I have to make sure I'm off for a while afterwards before consuming. I have vacation coming in a couple weeks. I can say the butter made with the Sour D and OG lower bud is super potent! Licked my finger out of habit when I was making cookies for the wife and got rocked.

I haven't had the chance to try it yet. I work where there is random drug testing so I have to make sure I'm off for a while afterwards before consuming. I have vacation coming in a couple weeks. I can say the butter made with the Sour D and OG lower bud is super potent! Licked my finger out of habit when I was making cookies for the wife and got rocked.

:rofl:

Dam bro those nugs looked great u have me sold with the dyna gro line i think once i run out of my remos nute the micro bottle then ill try this method n jus toss the rest of my nutes unless sum1 wants them but yea man this grow seems easy as hell n looks amazing great job bro

Dam bro those nugs looked great u have me sold with the dyna gro line i think once i run out of my remos nute the micro bottle then ill try this method n jus toss the rest of my nutes unless sum1 wants them but yea man this grow seems easy as hell n looks amazing great job bro

Thanks. I've tried a number of different feed schedules and supplements since this grow and nothing else has proved to be superior to the ultra simple feeding regime I used on this one.

do you happen to remember what the sour tasted like?!? lol

I'm probably not the best for giving flavor reviews. To me, most weed tastes similar. Only 2 strains I've grown stand out as different. Ice Cool is minty and Blueberry, although not overly fruity, is very mellow and doesn't cause me coughing fits. All the strains smell different in the jar, but on my tounge, not so much.

I'm probably not the best for giving flavor reviews. To me, most weed tastes similar. Only 2 strains I've grown stand out as different. Ice Cool is minty and Blueberry, although not overly fruity, is very mellow and doesn't cause me coughing fits. All the strains smell different in the jar, but on my tounge, not so much.

I know exactly what u mean cause i remember getting some blueberry back in the day when i was like 15 16 years old and omg it was like straight up blueberry muffins in ur mouth when u hit it lol like u could even feel the texture of a muffin in ur mouth lmao so i tried getting blueberry strains when i first started growing n im sure it had to do alot with my skill as a grower also but i jus cudnt seem to get the flavor ive been lookn for lol n unless i get a super fruity strain or really ungodly stinky/flavorful one they jus all kinda seem to taste the same its either super dank or some good nug or poo lmao thts my flavor profiles hahahaha

The fact that I only smoke once every couple months due to work doesn't help in differentiating flavors that much either. I noticed the blueberry flavor mostly because I had just smoked a bowl one morning and we happened to have some blueberry muffins in the house. I ate a muffin and said "Wow, that does kinda taste the same". The minty/menthol flavor of Ice Cool probably stands out from my younger days, smoking menthol cigarettes.

The fact that I only smoke once every couple months due to work doesn't help in differentiating flavors that much either. I noticed the blueberry flavor mostly because I had just smoked a bowl one morning and we happened to have some blueberry muffins in the house. I ate a muffin and said "Wow, that does kinda taste the same". The minty/menthol flavor of Ice Cool probably stands out from my younger days, smoking menthol cigarettes.

lol well shit either way ur garden is rocking it lol an that jus means wen u do smoke u will get that muc higher lol but yea i really like the flavor profile of super potent strains like the berry strains n that is one of the reasons im trying to get my plants to there full genetic potential and now thanx to ur help man im getting them ther.

Back
Top Bottom