Farside05's Science Fair Project

Which way do you think will turn out best?

• Total voters
Went back and looked at how these are stacking up vs the last grow. #1 is about a week ahead, #3 and #4 are right where they should be, and #2 is similar to Sour D #1, which I considered to be behind but ended up being the rock star of my last grow. Makes me feel a little better about them. I always think my plants aren't up to snuff at this stage.

That painkiller strain seems to be Indica dominant by the looks of the plants.

Supposed to be 75% sativa and 25% indica...but I agree with your assessment. The effect from a few reviews I've seen are supposed to be more indica dominant, full on body buzz.

Only 2 days later but you can see a change.

#1, She's going from leafy mound to more of a level top.
PK115.JPG

#2 Lets face it. Not happy with her at all. Looks like crap. She is filling out more but not rapidly and not as healthy. Also looks like a completely different pheno than her sisters with those little leafs.
PK213.JPG

#3 Growing rapidly and trying to catch up with #1, although not as fast as #4.
PK38.JPG

#4 Went Beast Mode! She's doing her best to catch #1. Originally though I'd do my comparison between #3 & #4 but it may be #1 vs #4 if this keeps up.
PK44.JPG

Came home this morning and had to feed #1 another gallon. The ferocity of her thirst blows me away. She goes through a gallon every 2 days. Previous grows, that amount would last twice as long. The other plants seem to be drinking a bit more than average too. I think it's the strain. Although the temps have been higher in my neck of the woods, its still not as bad as it was in June through August (last grow). At least now we get a break from the heat overnight. Still looking to flip them on Tuesday, which will be five weeks for the oldest and four weeks for the youngest. This has the making of another tent busting crop.

Here's where the fun begins. #1 &#3 will be the plants fed the Bloom formula and #2 & #4 will stick with the Grow formula. 3 & 4 are very similar in size so they will be the ones I will be most interested to watch. This evening they got their 1st change in feed and I changed the light timer. Some of the calculations in my spreadsheet came out a little off (as far as PPM/EC) but they are still almost identical as far as strength.

Grow Formula
1 tsp Foliage Pro
3/4 tsp Pro Tekt
414 PPM (.500 scale)

Grow/Bloom Formula
1/2 tsp Foliage Pro
1/2 tsp Bloom
1/4 tsp Mag Pro
1 tsp Pro Tekt
420 PPM (.500 scale)

#1 Big beautiful girl. Hope she doesn't get too tall
XL1.JPG

#2 Her new foliage looks much better. Wish I could veg her another week so she could be a bit bigger before the flip.
XL2.JPG

#3 Caught back up to #4. Now they look like twins. She's eating the Bloom formula.
XL3.JPG

#4 She's eating the Grow formula.
XL4.JPG

Don't really have a space where I could keep her separated. If I had more space I'd have something bigger than this 32 inch by 32 inch tent.

Day 2 of bloom

Took a quick peek in the tent before heading out to work. Everything looks amazing, even #2. For a reference I looked at my last grow. Everything looks as good or maybe a bit better/bigger. Think I'm just going to let them do their thing. Not much sense of trying to LST them any since they are already consuming all the horizontal space. Only way for them to go is up. They will need fed in the AM. I have a busy day tomorrow so I hope to get up some new pics but can't promise.

Just come in to say I haven't seen you about and there's a massive bush I missed the update too.. Wow farside, exploded mate, you did make that volcano :rofl:

Day 42/Day 9 of Bloom

Not much to say other than I need a bigger tent!. Feeding the same and probably will from here on out:

Grow Formula
1 tsp Foliage Pro
3/4 tsp Pro Tekt
414 PPM (.500 scale)

Bloom Formula
1/2 tsp Foliage Pro
1/2 tsp Bloom
1/4 tsp Mag Pro
1 tsp Pro Tekt
420 PPM (.500 scale)

The Bloom Girls

PK_XL11.JPG

PK_XL31.JPG

The Grow Girls

PK_XL21.JPG

PK_XL41.JPG

The Jungle
PK_Jungle1.JPG

Left front is #4
Left rear is #2
Right front is #1
Right rear is #3

I think that's the fullest your tent has been so far.

#1 is nearly as big as my last grows plants were at harvest, and I still have another 7 weeks to go.

Had #1 out to feed her tonight. She continues to drink more than her sisters. Cleaned up a few lower leafs and snapped a picture of this beautiful girl.

DSC0044614.JPG

That girl is looking Bodacious my friend. It's nice when they fill out like she is Far. One of your nicer looking plants to date I think. Sure your going to have enough room in that tent with that beast.LOL
I had that same issue with my last grow with the space. You should be good though with just the 4 in there.

Back
Top Bottom