Easiest Nute Program Ever: Brooklyn Sunrise & Blue Dream'matic Autos

Took the saucer and riser out from under the tallest plant and stacked it under the shortest plant to help level the canopy. Probably should have done that a long time ago. Not sure why it didn't really cross my mind. Maybe it's because I'm used to having a dedicated light for each plant that I would run at different heights rather than one big lamp for the tent. Adjusted the light height so that the tallest cola is getting 65,000 lux and the rest of canopy is around 50,000. Will give that a try.

Some of my plants stretched more than the others and hopefully I have 4 separate lights which allows to level things up. Can't wait for the next weeks as many of us will soon harvest

Ordered some Coco from @m@zon this morning in preparation for the next grow. After 3 years using Pro-Mix I'm gonna give something else a try. The last bale of Pro-Mix I bought cost me around $45 after taxes and that will fill 8 of my containers (so $5.62 per). The Coco cost me $24 for 2 eleven pound bricks that should fill 6 ($4.00 per container) so there was some cost savings. I'll probably spend more in nutes with the additional watering so that will balance things out. Not quite sure how I feel about having to tend to the garden more often, but hell, its only 3 months or so, I can manage and make my decision later.

Cool, you are gonna love coco. Its actually a easy medium to grow in imo. Have to water more often but it’s worth it IMO. If you get a auto watering system on timer all you have to do is keep rez full. When I do finally get my new space up and ready I’m gonna get a auto watering setup and connect run off to drain pipe out side so I won’t have to worry about any runoff. Which once you get your timer dialed in you won’t have much runoff anyway. Looking forward to following your grow so make sure you message me once you get journal started, your gonna kill it.✌️

@EastCoastGhost Did you precharge your Coco with Cal-Mag like Penny, or did you just run the Dyna products on their own start to finish (like I think you did)?

I just run mine start to finish on dynagro so far. I do have one bd showing just a touch of calcium deficiency but not bad at all. Matter of fact I think it’s due to running ph at 5.9 the whole run, I may be wrong but I’m thinking once I raise ph to 6.2-6.3 the calcium will be more readily available at that ph. None of the others are showing any sign at all. I’m gonna start running my ph a little higher in coco, 6.1-6.4 and see how the rest react once they get further in flower.✌️

I just run mine start to finish on dynagro so far. I do have one bd showing just a touch of calcium deficiency but not bad at all. Matter of fact I think it’s due to running ph at 5.9 the whole run, I may be wrong but I’m thinking once I raise ph to 6.2-6.3 the calcium will be more readily available at that ph. None of the others are showing any sign at all. I’m gonna start running my ph a little higher in coco, 6.1-6.4 and see how the rest react once they get further in flower.✌️

In Pro-Mix I run 6.0-6.5, shooting for 6.2.

@EastCoastGhost Did you precharge your Coco with Cal-Mag like Penny, or did you just run the Dyna products on their own start to finish (like I think you did)?
I read this question wrong here @farside05. Yes I did precharge coco before planting. At the beginning I was using advanced nutes so yes I did use calmag. On my next run though I will probably just precharge with the dynagro at 300ppm. I will be using dynagro from start to finish net the run.✌️

@EastCoastGhost I do water in/precharge my Pro-Mix at 1/4 tsp per gallon. The pH to feed at may be a bit different between Coco and Pro-Mix since Pro-Mix is mainly peat moss which is more acidic, but I think it would still be close, maybe .2 higher in Pro-Mix to allow for more downward drift.

I don’t have any experience with that one but it will probably do the job just fine. First run I used proteck or something like that and then I switched to botanicare. They both do great job, the botanicare comes pre washed which makes it a little easier but you still have to charge it up before planting.✌️

@EastCoastGhost By the gallon is 25% cheaper. Basicially like buying 3 quarts and getting the 4th for free. I still haven't jumped in for a gallon since it would take me over a year to use that much product. You've got more space, more plants, and with the coco, you seem to have to water more often than I do in Pro Mix.

Lol yea man these nutes last so dam long wen used in promix. Im jus now running low on the foilage pro an i got the lil 8oz bottle. An i ran 3 plants threw to finish and got 4 more that i been vegging for a month now.

Everything is harvested. Best plant was Brooklyn 2 aka Baby Brook as far as ease of trimming, bud structure and firmness. Weights later. Besides hanging bud, I have the bottoms of 7 paper bags covered in nugs. To celebrate another grow, I am having a balloon of Blueberry Kush vapor.

Sweet bro great job on the harvest man congrats. Hey what temp do you set ur airizer at to fill the ballon?

Sweet bro great job on the harvest man congrats. Hey what temp do you set ur airizer at to fill the ballon?

392 and let it warm up good for like 5 minutes before turning fan on speed 1.

Haven't been on lately. I am normally on most at work during the overnight hours but I've been training someone so it cramped my style. I'll be getting some weights up soon. The Blue Dream I've sampled is an absolute knock out. Seriously potent and the wife agrees. Flavor wise, its similar to by Blueberry Kush, which I also enjoy. The Brooklyn packs a punch too, but what surprises me most is the flavor. Mine doesn't have any fuel aroma that some others have talked about. Through the vape, the flavor starts as Lemon and Orange Peel and as the vape gets hotter, the flavor changes to a mix of Orange and Peach Teas. Stands out from anything else I've had. I can't say its motivational or a great wake and bake since I did get some good sleep after consuming it, although that could partially be my messed up work schedule and the fact I was really tired to begin with.

Back
Top Bottom