Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

OMG!

Did someone say birthday?!

Happy birth day Far! I hope it was brimming with everything that makes you happy!

I made you a cake!

Dig in everyone :)

IMG_9573.jpeg

OMG!

Happy birth day Far! I hope it was brimming with everything that makes you happy!

I made you a cake!

IMG_9573.jpeg
O.M.F.G.!!!
You're definitely my kind of ppl. 🤩
:passitleft:

OMG!

I made you a cake!

IMG_9573.jpeg
See how dumb my question to you in messages was @Trala ? Lmao! I knew you’d come through!!! And happy belated @farside05 !

I've lost track...is this the grow where half get high K and half get low K to test out the MF's posting here:

:hmmmm:

There's no side by side, just using the lower K mix (100ppm K) in both my journals.

Day 19

Finally transplanted these girls today. Normally I transplant way earlier than this. Been busy with a new Rottweiler puppy the wife and kids got me as a belated birthday present and redoing our screen porch from a Tiki room motif to a cigar bar look

Day 24

My new helper knocked over the Tent Chicken™, stole his altar, and chomped a leaf on the front right plant. Good thing she's cute because she's a terror.

Day 43

They were flipped about a week ago. They were being fed FN Fertilizer v4™ but we're starting to show some deficiencies so I switched them to v3 which is stronger, primary in the K area.

Good morning Far :)

Omg looking great!

Long time no crocs, bruv! I’ve missed you :)

IMG_0470.jpeg

As I sit here reading your post wearing fur lined Crocs, I'm wondering when I ever had dignity.

Back
Top Bottom