Growing Without Bloom Nutes By Farside05

Day 60

Watered with the 10's of v4. Buckets were still heavy but the reservoirs were empty.

Asked the son if he knew what the "hand grenade" was. He said it was Tropicana Cookies. He had saved back one of the big tops. So he knew it was there but hasn't killed it yet. Since TC was a pretty good indica, other than the munchies I get from any Cookies strain, I ground up a couple other smaller buds that were in the same jar. I'm gonna sleep good tonight as long as I don't get up looking for food.

Day 60

Watered with the 10's of v4. Buckets were still heavy but the reservoirs were empty.

Asked the son if he knew what the "hand grenade" was. He said it was Tropicana Cookies. He had saved back one of the big tops. So he knew it was there but hasn't killed it yet. Since TC was a pretty good indica, other than the munchies I get from any Cookies strain, I ground up a couple other smaller buds that were in the same jar. I'm gonna sleep good tonight as long as I don't get up looking for food.

I don’t know what I like better. The immediate gratification side of me wants that bud, bad. It’s amazing. But the delayed gratification side is pretty impressed with that field of giant colas. Hmm….

Day 60

It is at this point, one asks.....

Do you even hand grenade?
👌

Day 67

The front left still looks good. The others already had some damage before the switch to v4. Until I get a full grow with it, I really can't judge. Every time I open the tent I get a completely different smell. Sometimes chemical, sometimes fuel, sometimes citrus, and once it was toasted pumpkin seeds which was a totally different smell than I've ever experienced. Most of the smell seems to be coming from the Blueberry Glues.

I don’t know what I like better. The immediate gratification side of me wants that bud, bad. It’s amazing. But the delayed gratification side is pretty impressed with that field of giant colas. Hmm….

I can hold out, I've got plenty of other bud, and just harvested my favorite.

It is at this point, one asks.....

Do you even hand grenade?
👌

Hand grenade, fluff, B grade, I'm an equal opportunity toker.

Hey @Preston9mm , long time no see. Haven't seen one of your beautifully rolled blunts in a while. Still growing in the attic?

Hey @Preston9mm , long time no see. Haven't seen one of your beautifully rolled blunts in a while. Still growing in the attic?
I am. 👍
Trying to move out of the attic soon, but it's home for now.

Day 67

The front left still looks good. The others already had some damage before the switch to v4. Until I get a full grow with it, I really can't judge. Every time I open the tent I get a completely different smell. Sometimes chemical, sometimes fuel, sometimes citrus, and once it was toasted pumpkin seeds which was a totally different smell than I've ever experienced. Most of the smell seems to be coming from the Blueberry Glues.

This is what passes for “damage” in your world? Damn. Interesting that the smells you think are coming from the Blueberry Glue yet none of your descriptors say blueberry.

Those Britney Spears!

Spears for dayzzzzzzzzz

IMG_8496.jpeg

Been a month in this thread with no update. Here's the Bruce Banner harvest that I chopped 5 days ago. No weight yet. I'll make sure the humidity is stable in the turkey bags 1st. The Blueberry Glues are still in the tent and need chopped. Was gonna do it tonight but have to cover for another employee that called in sick in the early AM. Maybe tomorrow.

Good morning far :)

I was only thinking about you yesterday! I saw a man in crocs, clutched my pearls and thought of you! Lollll! Hope you’re living your dream. And great result 🙂

Good morning far :)

I was only thinking about you yesterday! I saw a man in crocs, clutched my pearls and thought of you! Lollll! Hope you’re living your dream. And great result 🙂

With as much as I like my Crocs, I should be living down under. If Steve Irwin would have had my Croc addiction rather than large prehistoric reptiles, he may still be alive.

PS, Yes I know that a Crocodile didn't kill Irwin. It was a stingray.

This tent has been on a bit of a hold since I couldn't decide what to grow for a couple weeks. Should it be seeds on hand, which is a lot, or try something new? Ultimately bought 4 new strains to try. Just got a notice today that they tried to deliver my seeds today but couldn't. A signature was required and my house has been flagged by USPS to not go to our door. One of the mail persons used to tease my pitbull and when the bitch drove back our 450 ft driveway, my pittie bit through her tire. The dog isn't the least bit vicious, she just got tired of the bitch teasing her. I had to buy a new tire and now I can't get signature required packages. So in the AM I'll go to the post office and pick them up. I think I'll come home and drop 4 Sweet Zombie seeds from Expert Seeds. Been growing a lot of 50/50 to sativa leaning hybrids of late and want some heavy indica for couch lock and sleep. Sweet Zombie is 95% indica and sounds like she'll fill that bill. Stay tuned.

This is what passes for “damage” in your world? Damn. Interesting that the smells you think are coming from the Blueberry Glue yet none of your descriptors say blueberry.

The dried, but not yet cured, buds have a flavor of Blueberry pancake batter though my Arizer vape.

Day 1 for some Sweet Zombies.

Sweet Zombie Cannabis Strain​

The Sweet Zombie cannabis strain displays buds and leaves in a captivating blend of black, orange, and purple hues. The extraordinary genetic diversity of the cannabis plant is showcased in strains like Sweet Zombie, boasting 95% indica genetics and a mere 5% Sativa, making it predominantly indica. It emerges from the crossbreeding of Black Domina and Zombie Virus strains, resulting in high THC levels and impressive yields. The aroma of Sweet Zombie is a captivating blend reminiscent of ripe blackberries and plums.

With its predominantly indica genetics and THC levels of around 21%-24%, Sweet Zombie induces a profoundly intense “stoned” effect, delivering deep relaxation, joy, and meditative states. It’s a perfect evening strain for unwinding on the couch, be it for movie nights or meaningful conversations.

Growing Sweet Zombie Seeds​

Cultivating Sweet Zombie Seeds offers substantial yields within a relatively short flowering period. Sweet Zombie flowers in just 49–56 days. Indoor plants can yield 650 to 750 g/m2, while outdoor plants can produce up to 1200 g/plant. The flowers exhibit a profusion of trichomes, giving them a polished appearance.

Sweet Zombie Seeds at a glance:​

• 95% indica and 5% Sativa
  • THC content: 21-24%
  • Captivating black, orange and purple buds and leaves
  • Short flowering period
  • Indoor yields of 650-750 g/m2 and outdoor up to 1200 g/plant
  • Effects: Relaxation, joy, and meditative states
  • Aroma: Sweet, blackberries & plums

Day 1 for some Sweet Zombies.

Sweet Zombie Cannabis Strain​

The Sweet Zombie cannabis strain displays buds and leaves in a captivating blend of black, orange, and purple hues. The extraordinary genetic diversity of the cannabis plant is showcased in strains like Sweet Zombie, boasting 95% indica genetics and a mere 5% Sativa, making it predominantly indica. It emerges from the crossbreeding of Black Domina and Zombie Virus strains, resulting in high THC levels and impressive yields. The aroma of Sweet Zombie is a captivating blend reminiscent of ripe blackberries and plums.

With its predominantly indica genetics and THC levels of around 21%-24%, Sweet Zombie induces a profoundly intense “stoned” effect, delivering deep relaxation, joy, and meditative states. It’s a perfect evening strain for unwinding on the couch, be it for movie nights or meaningful conversations.

Growing Sweet Zombie Seeds​

Cultivating Sweet Zombie Seeds offers substantial yields within a relatively short flowering period. Sweet Zombie flowers in just 49–56 days. Indoor plants can yield 650 to 750 g/m2, while outdoor plants can produce up to 1200 g/plant. The flowers exhibit a profusion of trichomes, giving them a polished appearance.

Sweet Zombie Seeds at a glance:​

• 95% indica and 5% Sativa
  • THC content: 21-24%
  • Captivating black, orange and purple buds and leaves
  • Short flowering period
  • Indoor yields of 650-750 g/m2 and outdoor up to 1200 g/plant
  • Effects: Relaxation, joy, and meditative states
  • Aroma: Sweet, blackberries & plums
Cool! This will be the highest indica percentage strain I’ve seen you grow. It’ll be interesting to see how they do vertically. Sounds like potentially real colorful plants too!

:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom