Farside05's Science Fair Project

Which way do you think will turn out best?

• Total voters
2nd seed broke soil this AM. 1st seed that was up went into her solo cup home for a couple weeks. Still waiting on the other 2.

Late but here, good grow going, I like what you want to do on thus grow.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

#3 broke ground. Damn these thing are coming up at a snail's pace and every one I've had to help get the helmet off of them (and they were planted a little deeper than the last grow). I'm writing off to some thick ass shells on this strain. Couldn't possibly be me :rofl:

Took a week but #4 just broke soil. Had to help her with a helmet too. WTF! Longest it's ever taken for seeds to sprout and shells stuck to every one. #1 is pretty stretchy waiting on all her mates to join her. At least it looks like all the seeds were viable. I was worried I had some duds before. Hopefully the pace quickens from here.

What's going on in here farside? Hope all is well mate..

What's going on in here farside? Hope all is well mate..

Wife was out of town and had the camera. Things are finally turning the corner. The biggest has been moved to her 5 gallon home and is starting to take off. The other 3 are finally getting their feet under them. They sure took their sweet ass time germinating, then on top of that I may have overfed a bit. Normally do 1/8 tsp as seedlings and tried upping to 1/4 tsp. PPM wise it shouldn't have been too much, but I don't think they liked it. I'll get some pics up either later today or tomorrow.

Finally some pics with this journal. Although it took a while to get them started. It seems like they are doubling size every day now. They are still little shits but they are gonna change that fast. Most likely Friday the 3 still in their solo cups will be moved to their 5 gallon homes and the furthest along will get topped. The real fun comes in several more weeks when the science fair part of this begins.

DSC004419.JPG

DSC0044210.JPG

Are you going to make a volcano? Coming along mate..

Are you going to make a volcano? Coming along mate..

Not sure the plants would like the baking soda, vinegar, and red food coloring, but you never know.

Topped the biggest girl tonight and will repot the other three tomorrow. Amazed how muck the big girl has grown in just two days. Her biggest fans now stretch all the way across the pot. Will try to get some pics up int the AM. It was a long day. Put in close to 400 miles round trip taking my daughter to a Gastroenterologist.

Just finished transplanting the smaller three. Topping of the biggest girl didn't slow her down at all. Her new growth is already poppin'.

Biggest4.JPG

Group189.JPG

Looking good Farside. I see the Grow formula for veg and Bloom formula for flower is by far
winning in your poll so far, as i suspected..

I should be getting my Auto grow going this week sometime.
I will be starting a new Journal on it in a few day's. Still want to do a good cleaning of the
tent and fans etc and should be back in action. Wait till you see what strains i picked
for the Auto Grow my friend..

:thumb:

Big girls new growth is turning her into a nice mound. Other 3 are starting to take off in their big pots. Fed everyone at 1/2 tsp Foliage Pro and 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt rate. Another couple days and the smaller 3 will get topped. Finally starting to be happy about how things are progressing.

biggest5.jpg

41499.jpg

31943.jpg

22428.jpg

group190.jpg

Haven't been real good at posting regular updates on this grow. Plant #1 is rocking it. She's a leafy round shrub. Plant #2, although it had a several day head start on #3 and #4, stalled out at transplant. She actually started to show signs of deficiencies. I upped their feed to 3/4 tsp of Foluge Pro and 1/4 tsp of Pro Tekt last time and she's starting to come out of it. Plants #3 and #4 look exactly the same. They will make great side by sides when I do the feed comparisons. Will probably let them go another week before the flip. I'll try to get some pics up when I get back to the house.

Got home this morning and #1 was thirsty. The rest were fine. Upped #1's feed to 1 tsp Foliage Pro and 1/4 tsp Pro Tekt.

Painkiller 1
PK114.JPG

Painkiller 2
PK212.JPG

Painkiller 3
PK37.JPG

Painkiller 4
PK43.JPG

Back
Top Bottom