Easiest Nute Program Ever: Brooklyn Sunrise & Blue Dream'matic Autos

One Blue Dream, the other is a Brooklyn Sunrise. I do think the shorter ones will finish first but I bet they'll go 3 more weeks. They shouldn't be anywhere close to done.

Hey bro hows it been going by the lookn of thkngs in here pretty good lol. Well i had a question about one of my girls u should swing by the journal in abit cause i got one tht is yellowing out on me n leaves browning n dieing everyday now i know they do tht in flower but this one barely has any bud structure yet so was wondering if i shud up one or the other nute amoubts or sumthn

One Blue Dream, the other is a Brooklyn Sunrise. I do think the shorter ones will finish first but I bet they'll go 3 more weeks. They shouldn't be anywhere close to done.

Can you answer my previous question when you have time friend?

Not really sure why 2 plants have some orange hairs already and 2 don't. The ones that have some orange hairs should not be close to finished already. Perhaps the stress of defoliation caused it. I expect they will continue blossoming like normal from here on out. Only time will tell.

Looking good farside, I’m right behind you so don’t run off and leave me lol.✌️

I might have been slightly ahead of you for a while, but you passed me up when I ran out of horizontal space. I probably could have filled my whole tent with Baby Brook had she not been crammed in there with 3 other plants. Like you I've switched to tap water now. They are drinking too much to fuss with drawing gallons from my R.O. system. Sure cuts down on time and I don't have to lug the gallons up a flight of stairs. I have a bathroom 10 foot from the tent that I can easily get tap water from

Not really sure why 2 plants have some orange hairs already and 2 don't. The ones that have some orange hairs should not be close to finished already. Perhaps the stress of defoliation caused it. I expect they will continue blossoming like normal from here on out. Only time will tell.

I look closely at it! Hope to see explosion of new pistils!

I just wish mine didn't start at 8.2 pH. I have to use more pH down than I'd like. PPM isn't horrible at 150. I need to fill some jugs and let them sit for a couple days to see what it's like then. In the summer you can smell that they add an extra kick of Chlorine.

Yea my ph is 8.2 after I add nutes and it takes quite a bit of ph down to get it where I need. I’m gonna order more protekt, Foilage pro, and ph down Friday so I will have on hand. I’m definitely gonna run out of ph down first. I will have to order quart bottles again but after this time I’m gonna start buying by the gallon since it’s a little cheaper.✌️

@EastCoastGhost By the gallon is 25% cheaper. Basicially like buying 3 quarts and getting the 4th for free. I still haven't jumped in for a gallon since it would take me over a year to use that much product. You've got more space, more plants, and with the coco, you seem to have to water more often than I do in Pro Mix.

Maybe someday I'll try the coco. Its a bigger time investment with the extra watering but I think its lighter and allows the roots to move more freely and get more oxygen. That or I might do Pro Mix HP which is lighter weight. Coco and HP are harder to come by than my Pro Mix BX that I can pick up at the local hardware.

I think you would like coco. I was afraid to try it for a long time but once I gave it a try it’s actually easier to grow in coco imo and the plants love it also. I’ve never got the kind of roots before like I get in coco. You can slam the rootball against the ground after harvest and it bounces like a ball and stays in tact their so many of them lol. If you set up a auto watering system with a reservoir it would be a whole lot easier. Derby leaves his for 3-4 days at a time with his auto watering system. I’m gonna set me one up once I get my new grow space finished but that’s probably gonna be sometime shortly after the first of the year.✌️

Day 49 & 42

Got heavy handed playing Edward Scissorhands. I've never stripped plants this much before but I thought I'd give it a try. I've dropped them back to 3/4 tsp Foliage Pro and 1/2 tsp Pro Tekt. The shorter girls are only drinking 1/2 of what the bigger 2 are.

Big (not so big) Brook

Baby (not so baby) Brook

Blue 1

Blue 2

Group

Group

For me this is the most frustrating part of growing. You sprout seeds, top, train, and grow up your little youngins. Now they are budded, done stretching, defoliated, and you're not left with much to do other than water and wait.

Wonderful growroom! I wonder when my grow space will look like this.... I have started a wonderful grow but had trouble with heat last week. Now the plants seem to recover slowly and some have stretched the last 3 days instead of recovering (and I m week 5 post flip).

I can't wait to see your harvest!

@EastCoastGhost Ours are so similar in age yet I think mine will crop our sooner. Mine seemed to bud earlier where yours stayed in veg longer and kept getting bigger. It's almost as if mine knew they were out of room in my tiny tent so they switched to bloom. Very interesting. Wonder if you did a true SOG if they would naturally finish even earlier?

@EastCoastGhost Ours are so similar in age yet I think mine will crop our sooner. Mine seemed to bud earlier where yours stayed in veg longer and kept getting bigger. It's almost as if mine knew they were out of room in my tiny tent so they switched to bloom. Very interesting. Wonder if you did a true SOG if they would naturally finish even earlier?
That is a good point and I was thinking the same thing earlier. I think they are aware of their surroundings and knew they was almost out of room, just like you was saying. Definitely interesting.✌️

Back
Top Bottom