Weed So Easy A Child Can Do It? By Farside05 & Son - OG, Sour D & White Widow

Not bad for a plant I thought about culling. She's turning out to be the best in the tent, and her sweet cantaloupe smell in intriguing.

More often my early impressions are dead wrong. The runts come back with a fury and the ones I think are going to be monsters slow down and everything else catches up. I guess it's kind of like kids. My son was a tiny skinny thing to the point they accused my wife of not feeding him. Now he's 6 foot 245 pounds. I told my wife not to worry. It's the genetics on my side. I was the second shortest kid in a high school of 3000 until my junior year. Then I finally caught up to everyone else.

Ugh! Not sure what is up with breaking things and this grow. Somehow managed to break off one of OG Kush's better branches. Didn't find it until the next day. It was broken off so completely that there was no taping it back up. All that was left to do was trim it up and hang it. It's almost entirely clear with very few cloudy tricomes.

Ugh! Not sure what is up with breaking things and this grow. Somehow managed to break off one of OG Kush's better branches. Didn't find it until the next day. It was broken off so completely that there was no taping it back up. All that was left to do was trim it up and hang it. It's almost entirely clear with very few cloudy tricomes.
Well that sucks. OTOH I grew out a Devil's Carnival which showed it's auto side and the thing dwarfed as soon as I topped it. She was a pretty lassie which yielded a whopping 6.2 grams. It's a pretty stony high though. :kiss:

Getting closer to winding this up. OG is mostly cloudy throughout. White Widow and Sour D are showing a few ambers up top but lower bud still has quite a few clears. Guessing maybe another 10 days or so. OG's leafs are getting a bit purple towards the top of the plan. Still has her cantaloupe smell going on. The branch from her I broke off in error has dried and I put it in a jar to cure a bit before sampling.

OG

Sour D

White Widow

Group

Welcome Bigbud78. It's never too late. As one grow winds down another begins. Just consider it advanced seating for the next grow.

Hoping to get these out of the tent come Monday or Tuesday. I need to get these harvested and on to the next grow. My timetable is backing up to a planned vacation in June otherwise.

Here's some OG Kush pics. I love her purple foliage. Comparing to the last batch of pictures you can see how much she's changed color. Before it was just the top foliage, now its throughout the plant. She still smells of cantaloupe.

The tempretures in the grow area really hurt this grow. It's the smallest and slowest moving I've had in a couple years. My wife used to have a home office in the room the closet is off of. She'd keep it warmer when she worked which is when lights were off. I didn't want to spend the extra cash to heat the space more just for plants. It was common for lights out temps to be in the middle 50's. Next winter I'll make sure there's autos in the tent so that the lights are on longer providing more heat. On the plus side, we really only had to water once a week.

Back
Top Bottom