Farside05's Multiple Strain Auto Grow in Coco: Trainwreck, Blueberry, Cream Caramel, Purple Kush

Very nice Farside, the Purple Kush is nice but I love all the trics on the Trainwreck. I want to grow out some Trainwreck photos soon but I need to research a little to find out who has the best photo version.✌️

Well I am currently growing Purple Kush along side some Hash Plant and they are doing great. I got my seeds from Crop King. They are Feminized photos. Can't complain so far. I am popping some Trainwreck and a couple others for a follow up grow as well. Looking forward to the Trainwreck. You can check out my Purple Kush in my signature if you want.

Nice grow Farside. Love the purple color on the Purple Kush.

I just had to develop an analytical procedure to measure the amount of actual useable Phosphorus in fertilizer for my chemistry class. It was a year ago and I already forget but yeah it was definitely breaking down compounds and titrating with a burrett....anyway...doesn’t matter...I’m digging your style though! Ok I’m done fanboying over your posts for the day...ttyl

Lmao dnt wry bro if u gotta question jus ask and I'm sure FS will help ya out or at the very least send u In the right direction 2 some1 who will if for a weird reason he didnt know the answer to whatever question.

Pics from the tent this AM.

Purple Kush is getting darker

The snowstorm that is Trainwreck

Fruit Punch budded up

Group

Good god man that is fukn beautiful brother great job. An what am I doing wrong y cant I get my autos in soil or anything other then my hydro dwc buckets to turn out some monster collars and nice tight dense buds like yours. The only time I get stuff like tht is with my autos see like here this is my cbd critical cure also done dwc style that I'm harvesting tonight right now lol. Actually about to clip dwn an wash some branches but first gotta get my bluecheese ready lol here is my cbd but it's a photo not an auto so still need to figure out y my autos turn massive in dwc but not soil an it's the same strain same breeder everything jus dwc works better for me for yields with my autos idk y lol.

I want to grow some purple bud soon lol. Purple Kush looks gnarly af. Trainwreck and fruit punch are frosty goodness. Merry Christmas Farside :high-five:

This purple is pretty, and when it dries it gets even darker. The effects are rather mild and narcotic, like taking oxycodone. Smell of sour grapes, smoke like a clove cigarette. Just don't expect large yields from this breeder, and they have a sensitive stomach and are the biggest Cal-Mag hogs I've grown.

Merry Christmas to you and yours. I'll be working.

Trainwreck is all cloudy. Probably harvest her Friday. She looks like she's been in a snowstorm.

Purple Kush is firming up. Her trichomes glisten against her deep purple buds.

The stick that is Cream Caramel

Fruit Punch has a nice smell to her

The group shot. Kinda rushed photography this AM.

Trainwreck is all cloudy. Probably harvest her Friday. She looks like she's been in a snowstorm.

Purple Kush is firming up. Her trichomes glisten against her deep purple buds.

The stick that is Cream Caramel

Fruit Punch has a nice smell to her

The group shot. Kinda rushed photography this AM.

Dam bro lookn great congrats. It's amazing how good that purple kush is it's got me drooling massive over here lol. Congrats again man very nice.

farside what kind of geow light are you using? Plants grew great!

Thanks, although this grow was disappointing compared with my last grow. It's a custom built fixture using Bridgelux 3500k strips.

Don’t feel bad Farside, I’m not gonna yield near as much as last grow on this grow, I guess we have to take the good with the bad lol.✌️

I got a pretty purple girl that's a POTM contender out of it, and some frosty Trainwreck which has been one of my favorites, so I can't complain too much. Hoping the Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies on the next planned grow get back to the pound plus harvests.

I got a pretty purple girl that's a POTM contender out of it, and some frosty Trainwreck which has been one of my favorites, so I can't complain too much. Hoping the Gorilla Glue and Girl Scout Cookies on the next planned grow get back to the pound plus harvests.

U talkn about the purple kush when u say u got a potm contender from it? Cause I thought that girl looked amazing she wud definitely get my vote lol. I'm currently looking at getting a quantum board the 135w v1 but not sure what spectrum I should go with 2700 or 4000 or any inbetween or what lol but yea the performance I'm seeing with the quantum boards makes me wanna jus go ahead an get a diy n take a chance at making one even tho I dnt no shit when it comes to electrical stuff the setup for those lights doesnt look too tough lol. An they got a ton of videos on youtube on how 2 do it so I think I would be safe. I look at it like this out of all the different lights I've gotten none have came close to the yield and quality I get from my dwarf stars from neil over at perfect sun which are amazing light an I really wana a cob or a goliath but I jus dnt have a thousand dollars I can drop or even the dwarf stars like the 2 I already got those are 500 bux but these boards are only 150 each jus gotta set them up myself an I cant justify paying that much more jus to have them already assembled lol not when the boards are only 150 apiece ya no. But yea what spectrum would I go with if I'm trying to make a full spectrum light board?

Thank you! I wish i knew how to do diy electrical myself. I thought your buds turned out great :)

I built the 3x3 Bridgelux version. All the electrical computations were done and a list of all the parts and wiring diagram. The hardest part is figuring out how you want to build the frame.

Back
Top Bottom